Why become a member? ×

Fender Vintera Mustang on hold price drop £500 - *SOLD*
£600
Lichfield, Staffs

The fasting showman

As near as damn it, mint condition Fender Vintera Mustang bass. Includes the gig bag that came with it as stock. A new set of Ernie Ball slinkys went on last week. 

Absolutely lovely bass, plays great and it's hard to walk past it without playing it. I had a wobble regarding my trusty G&L Fallouts ( as I'm ' in-between jobs' as they say) and had to scratch the Mustang itch. It turns out that the Fallout suits me a lot better so I'll move this on before the modding starts.

Buyer to collect, please; I've had very bad courier experiences previously. I'm OK with meeting up within about 30 miles of Lichfield.

I wish I'd done a better a job of polishing it ( and hoovering for that matter) but I'm scared to touch it, it's really mint. By my standards anyway. 

Many thanks, 

Martin 

20231129_092330.jpg

20231129_092341.jpg

20231129_092434.jpg

20231129_092642.jpg

20231129_092348.jpg

20231129_092414.jpg

Edited by The fasting showman
Sold
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, ash said:

Great price on this and a lovely looking bass - didn’t realise the Vintera reissue had the ‘lollipop’ tuners. 

Yeah the older ones do, the new ones with racing stripes don’t which I think is a real missed opportunity, in fact Fender not putting them on all Mustangs is a missed opportunity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The fasting showman changed the title to Fender Vintera Mustang seafoam Green /blue price drop £550
  • The fasting showman changed the title to Fender Vintera Mustang Seafoam Green price drop £500
  • The fasting showman changed the title to Fender Vintera Mustang on hold price drop £500
  • 2 weeks later...