Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray Special ON HOLD - *SOLD*
£1850

risingson

This is something of a reluctant sale. Absolutely astounding bass, lightweight and an incredible roasted neck. 2018 model. In great condition.

For those who don’t know (although would suspect most will) these new Specials have had the weight stripped out of them and refinements to the preamp which I find incredibly musical. It’s one of the best ‘mass produced’ instruments, stainless steel frets which are sublime. Everything on the instrument feels premium and so we’ll put together. 

Price is firm, these things are nearly 3k new now. Postage at buyer’s cost, might also meet it in north west. 

Any questions on the instrument feel free to ask. 

C288889E-2343-48E0-AE7D-DDCABFD9A9A7.jpeg

0379A777-5DB1-4995-8850-C5FD85EA3843.jpeg

0439BBF4-D923-47F3-A2CF-D65E8843FDCA.jpeg

A17C05EE-6789-402C-917D-8CF724FED651.jpeg

Edited by risingson
  • Like 19

51 minutes ago, fretmeister said:

What's the weight please?

Very low by Stingray standards! I don’t have a set of scales to hand presently but I’d put it at 8lbs something. It’s the lightest bass I’ve owned in years. Part of the appeal of the Specials I guess. 

Apologies I can’t be more specific, I’ll try and locate some scales and update the listing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Open to reasonable and sensible offers here. Shipping wise, happy to but would really prefer to insure for your peace of mind. I can probably meet for collection within reason. No trades please, some lovely basses out there but looking for straight sale. Cheers! 

Edited by risingson

• risingson changed the title to Musicman Stingray Special *SOLD*