Why become a member? ×

Fender Professional 2 Precision, black, maple 2022 - new trade options added. Will ship!! - *SOLD*
£1200
Tiverton, Devon

Alfie Noakes

Feeler - Jazz trade? 
**May also consider a Sandberg Forty Eight, or a Dingwall D-Roc**

**Okay - I'll ship - you win!! We share the cost, though**

Everyone needs a warm P, so they tell me, so I bought a new one this year. Had it set up by Mansons in Exeter, and flats fitted. Bought a black scratchplate and black knobs, all good to go…..and find every time I pick it up, I reach for my Jazz after about 15 minutes. I just prefer the sound, feel, shape, neck, etc.

So, here’s a tentative post. I like USA Jazz basses, especially in black/maple. I also like Jap Geddy Lee Jazz basses, also in black. If you have sonething of that ilk, but 4 stringers only please, PM me. Not averse to the odd left field suggestion either. I’m taking a £400 hit on this, and one day I will learn.

Back to the Precision; it’s immaculate, no dings, could pass as new, case and candy still intact, and it’s c. 9lbs in weight. Sounds just like a P should.

Over to you, peeps.

IMG_6751.jpeg

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Sold
  • Like 11

• Alfie Noakes changed the title to Fender Professional 2 Precision, black, maple 2022 - trades?
5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Feeler - Jazz trade?

Everyone needs a warm P, so they tell me, so I bought a new one this year. Had it set up by Mansons in Exeter, and flats fitted. Bought a black scratchplate and black knobs, all good to go…..and find every time I pick it up, I reach for my Jazz after about 15 minutes. I just prefer the sound, feel, shape, neck, etc.

So, here’s a tentative post. I like USA Jazz basses, especially in black/maple. I also like Jap Geddy Lee Jazz basses, also in black. If you have sonething of that ilk, PM me. Not averse to the odd left field suggestion either. I’m taking a £400 hit on this, and one day I will learn.

Back to the Precision; it’s immaculate, no dings, could pass as new, case and candy still intact, and it’s c. 9lbs in weight. Sounds just like a P should.

Over to you, peeps.

IMG_6751.jpeg

IMG_6752.jpeg

IMG_6754.jpeg

IMG_6755.jpeg

Lovely bass

Don't be too hard on yourself by the way, no one on basschat has "learnt" yet 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Alfie Noakes changed the title to Fender Professional 2 Precision, black, maple 2022 - new trade options added.
  • Alfie Noakes changed the title to Sold - Fender Professional 2 Precision, black, maple 2022 - new trade options added. Will ship!!