Why become a member? ×

Eden WTX264 amp & EX110 cab 4ohm - *SOLD*
£250
Plymouth

Raslee

I was so impressed with this rig that I spent the last 12 months trying to source the bigger brother,  the WTX500. Well I finally scored that this weekend and 2 x EX112’s. I’m afraid my Markbass stuff will be taking a back seat for while as these Eden rigs just deliver something the MB doesn’t. 
So the rig I am selling really is wonderful and the 264 was barely used by the previous owner therefore remains in excellent condition. 250W’s and all fully going into a great lightweight 1x10 4 ohm cab, together they sound brilliant - perfect for rehearsals, cafe, smaller gigs etc. I should imagine great with a DB too. 

Bargain £250 posted for both in the UK but will knock some off if collected from Plymouth. May split.

IMG_6059.thumb.jpeg.d8111a48191d5b8a74413ed89e121428.jpegIMG_6058.thumb.jpeg.a4b92149c424378deaff22ae3c1e3130.jpeg

Edited by Raslee
  • Like 5

I'm a massive Eden fan and have owned several of their heads including this one. I ran mine through an 8ohm BF One10 and I'm sure this will do just as good a job plus a few more dBs. I would have snapped it up myself if I hadn't just bought a Rumble 100 combo at around the same price. To be honest I would have preferred this.

I too spent a while looking for the 500W version but never found one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Raslee changed the title to SOLD Eden WTX264 amp & EX110 cab 4ohm