Why become a member? ×

BASS RAMP BUILDERS IN THE U. K.

paulo m

• 2 months later...
On 22/10/2023 at 08:15, paulo m said:

Who has the inside info on ramp builders here in the UK... I'm looking  specifically for Fender Jazz (1970's spec) any Intel would be be gratefully received. 

Did you find anyone? I’m looking for a ramp for a Jaguar bass but can’t find an off the shelf solution. 

• 2 weeks later...

Andyjnr1515 on this forum made me a beautiful one and at some point when I get another bass to him he'll be doing another one.

I also know that Feline Guitars in Croydon will make them, but will want the bass to measure it up properly.

280761425_10159574002943726_673386455220

Edited by fretmeister
  • Like 1

Hi, @paulo m

I have a block of ebony waiting patiently for @fretmeister 's next bass purchase ( :) ) but it is certainly a deep enough piece for two or three ramps assuming the overall length and width that you need is no larger.  So yes, I could probably make you one.  I'm tied up this evening but I'll drop you a PM tomorrow.

Andy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Andyjr1515 said:

Hi, @paulo m

I have a block of ebony waiting patiently for @fretmeister 's next bass purchase ( :) ) but it is certainly a deep enough piece for two or three ramps assuming the overall length and width that you need is no larger.  So yes, I could probably make you one.  I'm tied up this evening but I'll drop you a PM tomorrow.

Andy

I really must get it to you! 

• Haha 1