Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM115 1x15 500W 8ohm cab - NOW just £100!! - *SOLD*
£120
NE Hants/Berks/Surrey border

cetera

Got this recently from a friend as part of a trade but it's surplus to requirements so passing it on.

9.5 condition and never used outside of his home studio from new so pretty much mint! It's even still got the sticky cover on the logo (peeling off at the edge). Sounds awesome, plenty of volume and a solid, full and punchy response. 500W at 8ohms.

Specs from Ashdown:

ABM cabs are designed to compliment the wide tonal range and power of the range of ABM heads, delivering no compromises on tone or performance. 

Rated at 500W RMS, the 8 ohm ABM-115 is loaded with a single high powered Ashdown BlueLine 15” driver.

Constructed from high-grade birch ply and protected by a tough, buffalo leather cloth covering, metal corners and steel grilles, ABM Cabinets use high quality handles in favour of inferior flip handles, which can become loose and rattle after years of use. Vibration from the cabinet is reduced by the use of heavy-duty rubber feet.

Ashdown BlueLine™ speakers are specially developed to achieve a superb balance of power, transparency and deep, controlled low end, without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in a modern bass sound.

Speaker Configuration    1 x 15
Frequency Response    37Hz - 2kHz
Impedance    8 Ohm 
SPL     98dB 1W @ 1m
Weight (kg)    33
H x W x D (mm)    661 x 610 x 420

I'm just asking a bargain price of £120 £100! with collection from Camberley/Sandhurst area. I could deliver within 30 miles for petrol cost.

Payment by cash, Paypal (you pay fees) or direct bank transfer. Please see my extensive positive feedback for assurance of a clean, honest transaction.

20231019_112410.jpg

20231019_112417.jpg

20231019_112434.jpg

20231019_112450.jpg

Edited by cetera
spelling etc
  • Like 3

• cetera changed the title to Ashdown ABM115 1x15 500W 8ohm cab - NOW just £100!!
1 hour ago, Ramsay777 said:

Absolute bargain! If it could be shipped i'd be all over it but I know these aren't the easiest to package up. Surely shift fast at this price

Thanks! Yep, it's awesome...

Where are you? I do get around...

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jake61 said:

How much would you charge to deliver to ME7 4PR?

Getting an 4x10 delivered from Lancashire by Parcel Force for £20. Happy to pay similar rate for arranged courier.

I’m intrigued about this. I can’t imagine any 4x10 under Parcelforce’s weight limit (or volumetric weight limit). Won’t derail thread, sorry.

16 hours ago, Jake61 said:

How much would you charge to deliver to ME7 4PR?

Getting an 4x10 delivered from Lancashire by Parcel Force for £20. Happy to pay similar rate for arranged courier.

There's no way shipping would only be £20, sorry. You're welcome to come and collect it yourself and your fuel would only be approx £25.

3 hours ago, Burns-bass said:

I’m intrigued about this. I can’t imagine any 4x10 under Parcelforce’s weight limit (or volumetric weight limit). Won’t derail thread, sorry.

It’s a Markbass 410HF and was delivered today. I’m a drummer learning bass and hope to gain proficiency over next year or so with aim to hook up with some local musos to play any style. Going to hook it up to a 900 Streamliner yet to be delivered. Learning on a Ibanez 600e. Bought that for the Nordstrand pickups and thin neck and I absolutely love it. Recorded a few bits and pieces and it sounds great with a tube sound patch 

23 minutes ago, Jake61 said:

It’s a Markbass 410HF and was delivered today. I’m a drummer learning bass and hope to gain proficiency over next year or so with aim to hook up with some local musos to play any style. Going to hook it up to a 900 Streamliner yet to be delivered. Learning on a Ibanez 600e. Bought that for the Nordstrand pickups and thin neck and I absolutely love it. Recorded a few bits and pieces and it sounds great with a tube sound patch 

Thanks for that, but this is my 'For Sale' thread.... maybe you could take this chat somewhere else? Cheers! ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cetera said:

There's no way shipping would only be £20, sorry. You're welcome to come and collect it yourself and your fuel would only be approx £25.

No problem. I’m sure you’ll find a good home for it.

• cetera changed the title to Ashdown ABM115 1x15 500W 8ohm cab - NOW *SOLD*