Why become a member? ×

Parcel2go - Nightmare

BassAdder60

3 minutes ago, BassAdder60 said:

No worries!!

It’s back up for sale on here now !! 

Although this time I will let buyer book the courier !! 

very wise. 

I’m still gassing for it. I looked up the drive, but it’s a 6hr round trip for me ☹️

19 hours ago, Bevan7 said:

very wise. 

I’m still gassing for it. I looked up the drive, but it’s a 6hr round trip for me ☹️

For context, I think nothing of a 6 hour round trip - that's Aberdeen > Glasgow > Aberdeen.   My perspective being that you have to go at least as far as Glasgow to get anything but the utter basics when it comes to bass stuff.  Your mileage (so to speak) will vary, of course, but it always amazes me how few hours travelling it takes to put some people off doing stuff.

3 hours ago, neepheid said:

For context, I think nothing of a 6 hour round trip - that's Aberdeen > Glasgow > Aberdeen.   My perspective being that you have to go at least as far as Glasgow to get anything but the utter basics when it comes to bass stuff.  Your mileage (so to speak) will vary, of course, but it always amazes me how few hours travelling it takes to put some people off doing stuff.

I’ve got a very hectic life and childcare situation, I just can’t spare that sort of time for something hobby related sadly. 

I’d love to though, 6 hours to myself would be a real treat!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bevan7 said:

I’ve got a very hectic life and childcare situation, I just can’t spare that sort of time for something hobby related sadly. 

I’d love to though, 6 hours to myself would be a real treat!

I could meet up in Essex somewhere but that only takes off a couple of hours I guess ? 

1 minute ago, Bevan7 said:

It’s very kind of you, but I’m honestly not sure when I could manage to fit it in at the moment. 

No worries.. 

Im sure it won’t hang around for long as it’s virtually like new and even has an upgraded pickup too. 
A bargain waiting to be had for someone! 

Just now, BassAdder60 said:

No worries.. 

Im sure it won’t hang around for long as it’s virtually like new and even has an upgraded pickup too. 
A bargain waiting to be had for someone! 

I appreciate that, it’s a great deal, for a nice bass, I’m sure someone will snap it up. My Birthday has passed now anyway so it’s harder to justify the purchase ☹️