Why become a member? ×

Behringer Model D desktop monosynth Minimoog clone - £179 -temporarily considering offers
£179
Sheffield

This thing stacks up incredibly favourably against the real thing. Check out the audio comparison I made.

Only selling to recoup some costs after buying the Moog reissue. 

In excellent and fully working condition. Running the latest firmware.

Actual postage costs to be added (£16.45 via Royal Mail Special Delivery, or let me know if there’s another service that is preferable). Collection from Sheffield also welcome.

IMG_9029.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 2

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Behringer Model D desktop monosynth Minimoog clone - £179 plus postage
  • 1 month later...
On 29/11/2023 at 22:09, Owen said:

I could get REALLY lost in that!

It’s pretty awesome just playing it on its own from a keyboard too.

I’d honestly be tempted to keep it as it’s so ridiculously cheap compared to the Moog. I actually got it as the wait time for the Moog was so very long. However, I really could do with recouping some funds wherever I can. If I hadn’t wanted to have the “real deal” with the keyboard and beautiful cabinetry I’d have been perfectly happy with this Behringer (and considerably better off financially).

Edited by Quatschmacher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, prowla said:

I have one of these and I really like it.

My only issue is that I spend ages looking for a compatible keyboard and then they went and release the model with an integral one!

Played it with an Osmose and that’s a very cool combination as you can route aftertouch to mod depth and get the pitch bend on the lateral key wiggle.

Are you talking about the Poly D when you mentioned the integral keyboard? It doesn’t really sound the same as the gain staging has been adjusted to accommodate the fourth oscillator and the keybed isn’t very good. Or did you mean the Moog reissue (which is lovely).

2 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Played it with an Osmose and that’s a very cool combination as you can route aftertouch to mod depth and get the pitch bend on the lateral key wiggle.

Are you talking about the Poly D when you mentioned the integral keyboard? It doesn’t really sound the same as the gain staging has been adjusted to accommodate the fourth oscillator and the keybed isn’t very good. Or did you mean the Moog reissue (which is lovely).

I meant the Poly D.

I'm no keyboard player, so would likely just noodle around and work out a couple of tunes.

I'm not in real Moog territory (unless they're really cheap and/or it's a set of Taurus pedals at the same time as I have a pocketful of spare cash!).

• 2 months later...
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Behringer Model D desktop monosynth Minimoog clone - £179 -temporarily considering offers
  • 4 weeks later...