Why become a member? ×

Price drop - now £500. NS Design WAV 4 Radius Bass - *SOLD*
£550
Colchester

Dazm66

NS Design Wav 4 radius in immaculate condition. There really isn’t a mark on it as far as I can see. I’m the second owner  and have never gigged it. Only played at home (smoke and pet free). Great headless bass with a piezo bridge, very clever string clamp mechanism so you can use any strings you want and curved body to accommodate that middle aged spread

Full disclosure, one of the zips on the gig bag is a bit dodgy. If you go past a certain point it will open but you can avoid it by pulling the other zip a bit further. 

I took this as a part ex a while ago, but with the recent acquisition of a squier P this is the one bass too many. All the wall hangers are full so this sits untidily on the floor. 

In terms of trades I don’t really want any more basses at the mo (really?!?) but always worth a punt if you have something interesting or a nice markbass 10x4 cab for example. 

collection preferred but will pack for your courier at your cost and risk. 

IMG_6022.jpeg

IMG_6026.thumb.jpeg.82b9153589c32f345c41a7f834609e75.jpegIMG_6025.thumb.jpeg.31bf33a545b45767f58383c5f9879278.jpegIMG_6023.thumb.jpeg.ef3080694ef00b3035bd502df110fac1.jpegIMG_6024.thumb.jpeg.85a57f1c58f4c8f69f9d4d9d95098c7a.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

Edited by Dazm66
Bass sold
  • Like 11

• 4 weeks later...

"All the wall hangers are full so this sits untidily on the floor".

It would just fall off the wall hangers if you had one spare!

Seriously though, I wish that I was close enough to come and try this as I'm a little bit tempted.

GLWTS 

• Dazm66 changed the title to Price drop - now £500. NS Design WAV 4 Radius Bass
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shame that this is sitting gathering dust. It's a great bass, with the piezo providing interesting tonal options, but just not for me ergonomically. They're hard to get hold of in the UK - I think the only stockist is the bass centre and they're currently over £900. This one is pretty mint so I'm reluctant to drop the price but feel free to send an offer - you might catch me in a good mood!

If anyone fancies trying something different and has a trade in mind then feel free to message. I'm not precious about a straight swap a little bit of cash either way. As well as basses, interested in light 4 x 10 cabs.

• Like 1

• Dazm66 changed the title to SOLD - NS Design WAV 4 Radius Bass