Why become a member? ×

NS EUB Flightcase

JPJ

I’ve been concerned at placing my NS NXT in the back of the van in its flimsy gig bag, and no more so than when I arrived at a recent gig to find it lying almost at the other end of the van from where I’d put it. 
I priced up a custom flightcase from a few flightcase manufacturers but as I also transport my EUB in my car, I wasn’t really keen on the standard aluminium riveted ball cornered standard cases so started looking for an alternative. I came across the Peli Storm case range which includes one the right length (the iM3410) but was slightly put off by the eye watering price 😮 But a quick check on eBay showed a guy in Wales selling four of these cases brand new. Anyway, after some very friendly communications a deal was done for one at just over a quarter of the price of one online, and it arrived today. I’ve spent the last hour cutting the foam inserts to size and ended up with this. The case seems like it’ll be strong enough to handle life on the road, and I’ll feel a lot happier putting this in the back of the van. 

IMG_7973.jpeg

IMG_7974.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Owen said:

Could you link me up to the ebay advert for the seller? I am wondering if he has many different cases. Ta. 

Hi Owen,

This is the ad I bought from. I’ve just checked and he doesn’t have any other items listed at the minute 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225781255459?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=l125RuyxTwi&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=NlJhiuEZQNG&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1