Why become a member? ×

Boss Waza Bass headphones

Rollin Thunder

Anybody had experience/own these or the guitar version 

https://www.boss.info/global/products/waza-air_bass/

interested in having a set for lounging out on the sun lounger in the summer, or for in hotel room when away in business. 

i have preamp but and Stomp but messing about getting power and cables doesn’t appeal to me.

they are also nit cheap so are there good viable alternatives our there

11 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Hi, I haven’t got one as I use the NUX , there’s some good reading here, I don’t know if you’ve seen it 

No I haven’t, search ed in the effects section and misc section as a though more a multi effect unit than amp.

whats the NUX like that looks a good inexpensive alternative.

Just now, Rollin Thunder said:

No I haven’t, search ed in the effects section and misc section as a though more a multi effect unit than amp.

whats the NUX like that looks a good inexpensive alternative.

Very good imo, I’m really liking it, great sound quality and connects easily with iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth but you do need a cable for the headphones which don’t really get in the way 

I have the boss waza bass cans. Its a joy to use — not being restricted by cables. Sound quality is great and it enabled me to relearn a loooonnng setlist after the extended lockdown/social distancing break. It isn't cheap but I consider it a worthwhile investment. My way of using it is to take live/rehearsal recordings of the band and remove my bass using RipX. I put these bassless tracks into a playlist on my iPhone and play along using the Waza Air.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Very good imo, I’m really liking it, great sound quality and connects easily with iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth but you do need a cable for the headphones which don’t really get in the way 

Can cope with headphone cable still use wired headphones on my phone. It the tone app any good for these? 

12 minutes ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

I have the boss waza bass cans. Its a joy to use — not being restricted by cables. Sound quality is great and it enabled me to relearn a loooonnng setlist after the extended lockdown/social distancing break. It isn't cheap but I consider it a worthwhile investment. My way of using it is to take live/rehearsal recordings of the band and remove my bass using RipX. I put these bassless tracks into a playlist on my iPhone and play along using the Waza Air.

They do look the Dogz sound wise usability, sound line you are really getting great usage out of them. 
Food for thought!

28 minutes ago, Rollin Thunder said:

Can cope with headphone cable still use wired headphones on my phone. It the tone app any good for these? 

The app is very good, various choices for amps and cabs ,and I don’t use them myself but also pedals to choose from, there’s some pictures over on the Nux thread, I deleted the ones from my phone