Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB604 - *SOLD*
£350
Cardiff

miles'tone

2003 Yamaha BB604 in great condition and in full working order. 

It has the fabulous Nathan East preamp with the mid range filter dial and mids on/off switch.

Does some great Flea circa BSSM tones and comes appropriately strung with fairly new GHS Bass Boomers.

I bought this from Bass Bros earlier this year and it's Will's photos that I'm using here for now. Currently having building work done on the house and my there are about a hundred boxes of books between my basses and I right now and I can't lift anything myself. Will post my own pics in a couple of days...

The only difference between the Bass Bros pics and now is the new gold Gotoh GB707 tuners that I installed as an upgrade. Much better. 

I can ship it well packed for £350 or will accept £300 if you can pick it up in person. 

I paid £375 for it from BB which was around £400 shipped to me, just for the record.

Thanks for looking. 

frokau70ixwvtfoyxsz9.jpg

umz0zjcihshatc2d3dkc.jpg

ihzxydkawga8lvefkz2j.jpg

nzyx4joii3n3dqu11rpi.jpg

ktk8gb7vhrkftqkwa489.jpg

lxthvgmtylrkchrru7i9.jpg

sffux3nqmjsqnjuhlr7i.jpg

wq0w4jjefjmuylwyd4l3.jpg

o6uit0yt5wbzjthpzcqf.jpg

Edited by miles'tone
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reduced to £320 posted.

I'll also throw in a mix bag of all the strings I have in my drawer here to experiment with. New and used, all top brands, used strings all usable and barely used. Cut for Fender so will fit most basses out there.

• Like 1

• miles'tone changed the title to *SOLD* Yamaha BB604