Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Warwick Corvette 5 string SOLD!

woodyratm

Hello,
I need to sell my Warwick Corvette 5 string bass.
Comes with active pre also.

I will defo regret selling it, but needs must!
I have a hard case and some dunlop (i think...i could be wrong totally) strap locks.

Selling because i have a Lakland and a stingray and have no need for a 5 string any more.

[b]Price now dropped to £450 :)[/b]
I'm unsure how much the bass will be to ship, but if anyone is interested i will find out!

i'll try attaching an image.

If anyone wants has any questions feel free to reply or PM me.

Cheers!

Edited by woodyratm

Hey! It's a beauty mate :lol: . Maybe I'm wrong but... actually It's a Warwick Corvette Proline, not a Corvette Standard, which is came with active electronics as a standard. It has a 2 piece flamed maple body instead of bubinga and the neck is not wenge but ovangkol :). So I think It's a bit more 'edgy' than the Standard. :rolleyes:

BUMP!

[quote name='tubush' post='480330' date='May 5 2009, 08:12 PM']Hey! It's a beauty mate :lol: . Maybe I'm wrong but... actually It's a Warwick Corvette Proline, not a Corvette Standard, which is came with active electronics as a standard. It has a 2 piece flamed maple body instead of bubinga and the neck is not wenge but ovangkol :). So I think It's a bit more 'edgy' than the Standard. :rolleyes:

BUMP![/quote]
That body wood is DEFINITELY ash mate. Fairly rare for a std to come in a stain finish but it was/is an option.

Also i've managed to ship a bass for about £11 before with royal fail, good luck with the sale, lovely bass.

[quote name='tubush' post='480330' date='May 5 2009, 08:12 PM']Hey! It's a beauty mate :lol: . Maybe I'm wrong but... actually It's a Warwick Corvette Proline, not a Corvette Standard, which is came with active electronics as a standard. It has a 2 piece flamed maple body instead of bubinga and the neck is not wenge but ovangkol :). So I think It's a bit more 'edgy' than the Standard. :rolleyes:

BUMP![/quote]

Any chance of a few more pics?

[quote name='woodyratm' post='480406' date='May 5 2009, 09:31 PM']I can stick some pics up tomorrow.[/quote]

Back of the body and front and back of the headstock would be good.

No problem, just took some just now.

Forgot to say also - there is a small mark on the headstock - really small white mark. I tried to get a pic of it but its not appearing.
Not a huge issue but i thought id say :)

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='rjb' post='500850' date='May 29 2009, 12:59 PM']Sorry! Prefer natural finish Warwicks and couldn't bear to strip off the original blue, so have a bump instead![/quote]

Ah another fine Warwick 5-string Corvette...Outta my reach right now though I'm afraid otherwise.....

BUMP![/quote]
Looks like a Standard Corvette 5'er in blue (oil wash) finish. Could be wrong but I thought the SD marked pickups indicated this. If the Vol contrl isn't push-pull then it' definitely passive. I had an active Corvette 4 a couple of years back - never used the active because the passive was hot enough by itself. Great bass - good luck with the sale.