Why become a member? ×

Vigier Excess 5 - MINT! £1,195 (price drop from £2,495, quick before I realise I'm stark bonkers!) + £75 delivery within UK! *** ON HOLD*** - *SOLD*
£2
Bradford (10 miles from Leeds) West Yorkshire

Kalim

Hi All,

For sale is the Vigier Excess 5 in excellent condition.

Note: Vigier is currently not accepting any additional orders for the production of these exceptional basses. Consequently, the availability of this bass, which is in pristine condition, is becoming increasingly scarce, leading to an appreciable rise in its value.

To gain insight into the exceptional sound quality and playability of this bass, I recommend conducting a Google search. The absence of neck movement is attributed to the composition of the material, which consists of 90% wood and 10% graphite. As a result, the incorporation of a truss rod is unnecessary.

I have only removed it from its case on a few occasions and have not had the opportunity to utilise it in a band setting due to personal circumstances.

Cheers

Kalim

IMG_0235 (1).JPG

IMG_0234 (1).JPG

IMG_0187 (2).JPG

IMG_0229.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0232 (1).JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

Edited by Kalim
  • Like 4

• Kalim changed the title to Vigier Excees 5 - MINT! £2,495

Ahhhh my dear old Vigier. I loved this bass so much. Had many a memorable gig with it. So sorry you have to let it go, and I hope it finds a new home soon. If I had the spare cash, I would buy this back. GLWTS ☺️

Edited by mattbass6

• Kalim changed the title to Vigier Excess 5 - MINT! £1,295 (price drop from £2,495, quick before I realise my madness!) Free delivery within UK!

Hi Matt,

Thanks. I have never purchased a used bass in such a new condition. You really know how to take care of a bass, obviously lovingly so.

The sale is only due to recent unforeseen circumstances, i.e., not enough work coming through for the next month or so (as I am self-employed now) otherwise, I would not be selling this bass at this ridiculously insane price. Its all boxed up within another box, very securely packed, as the previous person who was to buy it needed to opt out at the last minute, but did kindly let me know.

Kalim

• Sad 2

• Kalim changed the title to Vigier Excess 5 - MINT! £1,195 (price drop from £2,495, quick before I realise I'm stark bonkers!) + £75 delivery within UK!
  • Kalim changed the title to Vigier Excess 5 - MINT! £1,195 (price drop from £2,495, quick before I realise I'm stark bonkers!) + £75 delivery within UK! *** ON HOLD***
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, meesterbassman said:

Finally managed to get funds together and collected today. Superb bass and thanks to @Kalim for patience and great deal on a fabulous bass. 
now to shift a few others to cover the costs! 

Enjoy. It’s done some fantastic shows and never let me down. Cheers

• Kalim changed the title to Vigier Excess 5 - MINT! £1,195 (price drop from £2,495, quick before I realise I'm stark bonkers!) + £75 delivery within UK! *** SOLD***