Why become a member? ×

For Sale USA Tobias Killer B 5

bkman42

Up for grabs is a Lovely USA Gibson model Tobias Killer B 5 in stunning emerald green finish (Don't see many on the market with this finish!) Condition of the bass is excellent and has no major signs of wear (One small chip close to th electronics cavity). Bass has never been gigged just kept in it's case for the past few years. Please note this bass is from the early run of Tobias killer B Basses 90's which means it's rather good! Sad to see this go but i really need to start moving some basses on.

Will sell for £650 comes with Hardcase. Shipping £25

Please note this is only for sale to the UK market.

Please feel free to -mail me with any questions.

Thanks

Edited by bkman42

Yeah, Its a bargain! I paid well over £1000 for this little baby a few years back! Thse basses seem to go for a top dollar in the U.S. but here in the UK its a different matter. Hope it sells via basschat.co.uk would hate to put it on evilbay ;-0

If i decide to put on bay you will be open to bit on it.

34"" Scale

[quote name='Larmer' post='481193' date='May 6 2009, 05:08 PM']What is the scale lenght?

If you would consider shipping overseas (to Finland), let me know![/quote]

woops that should be ebay and bid. Sorry for the bad spelling ;-)

[quote name='bkman42' post='481294' date='May 6 2009, 06:28 PM']If i decide to put on bay you will be open to bit on it.

34"" Scale[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know exactly when in the '90's it was made?

Just trying to work out if it was in the short period when Mike T was still working there after Gibson bought them :)

Edited by molan

Hi, Yeah, I will get some photos and e-mail you with them. Really looking for a quick sale as im off to greece for 3 weeks on Monday. Where are you based?

[quote name='obi 2 kenobi' post='491094' date='May 18 2009, 08:38 AM']I'm interested. Do you have any photos of the back (body & neck) ?[/quote]