Why become a member? ×

SWR 2004 Workingmans rig - offers/trades invited - *WITHDRAWN*
£350
Wirral

Grezza 1

Selling my SWR 2004 Workingman’s rig, Bought it from a fellow BC ‘er as a backup rig some time ago, as such it hasn’t really been used only for a couple of rehearsals.  Not gigging much these days and can’t really justify keeping it now so I’m selling it complete with a new set of speaker and power cables that I bought for it.  Sounds great and potential buyers welcome to try it out and have a brew whilst deciding.

00618B34-C581-4552-AA5B-02FEBDB2632D.thumb.jpeg.a479ba7100e5d202cc279f55f08a8f0f.jpeg

00618B34-C581-4552-AA5B-02FEBDB2632D.thumb.jpeg.a479ba7100e5d202cc279f55f08a8f0f.jpegIMG_0270.thumb.jpeg.ac0e26b6389eff6abe087b7bed7c76a5.jpeg

Edited by Grezza 1
  • Like 9

• Grezza 1 changed the title to SWR 2004 Workingman’s Rig
8 hours ago, Grezza 1 said:

Yep it’s on the front 👍

I’d thought it was too big for one 

I would love it but maybe something like it nearer Xmas 

Edited by Geek99

2 hours ago, asingardenof said:

No longer living there alas but born at Clatterbridge and grew up in West Kirby

Cool 👍that’s a great place to grow up in, I’m in Thingwall, 

all the best 

Graham

1 hour ago, Geek99 said:

I’d thought it was too big for one 

I would love it but maybe something like it nearer Xmas 

You could get it for yourself as an early Christmas present! 🎄

• Grezza 1 changed the title to SWR 2004 Workingman’s Rig-Now £325 or trades invited
  • Grezza 1 changed the title to SWR 2004 Workingman’s Rig-Now £300 or trades invited
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Grezza 1 said:

Hi what were you thinking of ?

I bought a PRS SE P20E Parlour in black, I like playing it, but sonically… It’s too much like the Tanglewood guitar my (now) wife bought me many moons ago. I don’t have a picture right now as I loaned it to a bandmate… but should be able to get it on Thursday… If it’s of interest?

Hi sorry for the delay in reply, I’ve been having a look at them, it looks like a great guitar and I do play a bit but I’m sorted really for a six string I’m afraid sorry 

thanks anyway 

Graham

its a great price, and to be fair to him its only what he bought it for 🙂

its alot of amp and cabs in very good condition for not alot of money, £300 ! !

he could if wanted almost double that.

so a more than fair price from an upstanding guy not wanting to make cash on it.

not often you get that these days.

Edited by funkgod
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Grezza 1 said:

Thanks Funkgod, appreciate the kind words and support 👍

Hope alls good with you mate

G

im good thanks, hope you are too, spending as much free time as i can doing a 5 track ep for release for my funky band with a more disco vibe.

some sounding very good at the mo, even if i do say so myself and some abit soso that im not too sure about, but all great fun, esp looking for some old disco sounding studio toys, just aquired a nice "Electrix Warp Factory " yeeeee ...we will see.

so that, and the 80s tribute band, and still fixing mixing consoles in my workshop with a few beers down the local at the end of the night, makes for a pritty good day.

What you up to ? tell all....and dont skip bits 🙂

IMG_24131.JPG.10e16a205c0a7dc7faaca22583d8f7ff.JPG

🙂

Edited by funkgod

🤣Sounds like you’re living your best life mate 🤣

I’m currently working  with a singer songwriter from Liverpool and another remotely from the Midlands but not gigging so hence the sale, unfortunately had to step back from the live band I was in as I’m working two jobs to make ends meet and was cracking up 😱🤣🤣🤣

not exactly living my best life, just doing what im good at,

i still have to earn a crust, and sometimes it does not put steak on the table,

mostly sausages at best, which i dont mind cus i like sausages 🙂

shame you had to pack in the band, i use mine as therapy, without it and music i would crack up too, as i hate tv,

not watched tv for 20 years, so that extra time i try to use to create.

if you decide to get back into a band let me know, because i taught bass for awhile and i do get a few bands

asking for bass players, have got a few local  bass players on here back into bands, infact i have got one right now on the wirral looking for a bass player, so just pm me when you feel the need.

lets get you back playing again.

you know you mis it 🙂

keep well :drinks:

Thanks mate, yep nothing wrong with sausages and I do miss it for sure so I may take you up on the offer 👍, even if it’s just a few lessons 🤣🤣🤣

take care my friend and look after yourself 👍

• Grezza 1 changed the title to SWR 2004 Workingman’s complete Rig-Now £350 with free UK shipping , offers and trades invited
  • Grezza 1 changed the title to SWR 2004 Workingman’s complete Rig £325, will also reluctantly sell separately now 😞
  • Grezza 1 changed the title to SWR 2004 Workingmans rig - offers/trades invited
  • 3 weeks later...

Utter bloody madness this is still here. Would be a big shame to see it get split, but at this price... 😭

540 mile round trip for me. Someone just buy it - it's giving me a headache watching it not move.

• Thanks 1