Why become a member? ×

Hello

Roj

Hello everyone,

I'm Roger, Bassist and lead vocalist with Thin Lizzy Tribute Band "Twin Lizzy". www.twinlizzy.co.uk

Been doing the Lizzy stuff for over 20 years, playing all over the country and Europe. I play USA fender Precisions and use Ampeg heads and cabs as my backline.

Been a member on here for a while so thought it was about time I said hello. 

Roj.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Roj said:

Hello everyone,

I'm Roger, Bassist and lead vocalist with Thin Lizzy Tribute Band "Twin Lizzy". www.twinlizzy.co.uk

Been doing the Lizzy stuff for over 20 years, playing all over the country and Europe. I play USA fender Precisions and use Ampeg heads and cabs as my backline.

Been a member on here for a while so thought it was about time I said hello. 

Roj.

Welcome aboard! :crigon_04:

I've heard lots of good reviews of the band, but never quite got to see you live. I shall have to make more effort.

18 hours ago, rwillett said:

Hi Roj

Welcome to the board officially. Love Thin Lizzy. Can you PM me if you’re playing anywhere NW England this year.

Would love to come and see you play. 

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your message, Love you love Lizzy. Please feel free to check out our website, www.twinlizzy.co.uk all our gig listings are on there. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, msb said:

There’s nothing quite like a big a*s Ampeg rig and a Pbass.

But I hope you have someone else to lug them around. 

Nope, just me MSB.

Ouch

I’m well into geezerdom now , but I believe in modern lightweight and much smaller amps and cabs. I pack the car , drive it downtown , set it up and play. And then drive it home after too. 

If I had a crew moving stuff I might reconsider , but I just play mid sized rooms downtown. No big star , just a working blue collar musician. 

4 hours ago, Roj said:

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your message, Love you love Lizzy. Please feel free to check out our website, www.twinlizzy.co.uk all our gig listings are on there. 

We'll see you Dec 2nd in Kendal as 1) Thats the closest to us and 2) its next to my birthday.

Thanks

Rob

1 hour ago, rwillett said:

We'll see you Dec 2nd in Kendal as 1) Thats the closest to us and 2) its next to my birthday.

Thanks

Rob

Great stuff Rob, please come and say hello.

Cheers

Roj.