Why become a member? ×

Fender Player Plus Top Jazz in Greenburst - *SOLD*
£700
Washington, Tyne & Wear

Precision

2022 Fender Player Plus Top Jazz in Greenburst. Limited edition. Maple fretboard. Stunning bass in excellent condition. Only thing worth mentioning is a couple of screws on the scratchplate have gone rusty. Lovely to play and sounds awesome. Not seeking trades thanks. Collection only from Washington, Tyne & Wear. Cheers for looking.

received_1395876264318721.jpeg

received_925596795193704.jpeg

received_3526607264290296.jpeg

received_793484165709999.jpeg

received_996319278205863.jpeg

received_645507717500060.jpeg

Edited by Precision
Now Sold
  • Like 7

No reflection at all on your lovely looking bass, a bargain that will surely make somebody very happy, but come on Fender - rusty screws on a 2022 bass!

Back when I was a design manager in consumer electronics, one my biggest gripes was my purchasing colleagues thinking there was always pennies to be saved on screws. They'd buy the cheapest they could find that, apparently, met the design spec. They'd be made out of the softest metal known and they'd go rusty almost while you were looking at them. Seems Fender have a not dissimilar problem.

Gorgeous bass though. GLWTS

P

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, philw said:

No reflection at all on your lovely looking bass, a bargain that will surely make somebody very happy, but come on Fender - rusty screws on a 2022 bass!

Back when I was a design manager in consumer electronics, one my biggest gripes was my purchasing colleagues thinking there was always pennies to be saved on screws. They'd buy the cheapest they could find that, apparently, met the design spec. They'd be made out of the softest metal known and they'd go rusty almost while you were looking at them. Seems Fender have a not dissimilar problem.

Gorgeous bass though. GLWTS

P

To be fair to Fender, its me not them. I sweat a bit when I'm gigging, and whilst I look after my guitars and clen them after every gig, the screws always seem to take a hit! 😊

• Like 1

Since my last comment, I've seen the Blue version of this up close in person, it looked absolutely stunning. I would have been incredibly tempted if it was a Precision. Surprised this is still here. 

• Like 1

• Precision changed the title to Fender Player Plus Top Jazz - SOLD