Why become a member? ×

2014 Fender US Precision - *WITHDRAWN*
£850
St Helens

bigthumb

For sale is my recently acquired US Precision. Bought from here not too long ago but just not getting used as its a little on the heavy side for me and I'm only using my very lightweight Roscoe bass now.

Although it only just over 9Lbs I struggle after about half an hours playing with it. It was advertised as being a bit lighter than this hence the purchase. I tried it a few times with the band but my crap back said no! 

Overall excellent condition with only minor scratches on the back that the camera can't pick out. It comes with the Fender case, tags and strap. 

Please note: This is a 9yo USED bass so there are minor age related marks and scratches, most of which on the back. Those with a keen eye may have noticed a scratch like mark in the upper horn. This was just a surface mark and has been wiped away. The overall condition is very good with no chips to the finish, excellent frets and the truss rod turns fine. The Fender case is also in very good condition as is the strap! 

Collection or meet up from St Helens Merseyside (reasonable distance) only as I have nothing to ship it in. 

No trades thanks. 

IMG_2280.jpeg

IMG_2279.jpeg

IMG_2287.jpeg

IMG_2281.jpeg

IMG_2289.jpeg

IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2282.jpeg

IMG_2284.jpeg

IMG_2283.jpeg

Edited by bigthumb
  • Like 16

I’ve heard that the 2012-16 USA basses are meant to be really good. I’m in a similar boat with my dodgy back. 9lbs isn’t that much in the grand scheme of things, but when you’ve had something lighter it’s hard to go back up again. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

• bigthumb changed the title to 2014 Fender US Precision
  • bigthumb changed the title to 2014 Fender US Precision ***Withdrawn***