Why become a member? ×

Avalon U5 Pre-amp/DI Box - *SOLD*
£400
Emsworth, West Sussex

Petey

Avalon U5 - Bass Pre and DI 

I bought this second hand for a project that didn't take off. I had it serviced and apart from some general cleaning and the transformer being slightly loose, there were no issues. I have tried it both for recording and live and it does really sound rather good - so much better than a normal pedal DI. It states that it can be used for almost any instrument including vocals in the blurbed online, and there are lots of You-tube videos praising this model. The front panel is a little worn (previous owner) as i've only had it a few months. I am sure if this bothered you (it didn't me hence I bought it), you would be able to get the front panel replaced. The rest of the unit is in very good condition. If you look on the third picture, I have tried to capture the 'Avalon Design' label on the transformer.

I am based on the South Coast, just east of Portsmouth, and I would prefer if you were to travel to try before you buy.

Alternately, if you wished for me to post this I would then I would securely wrap it and post pictures to you. But you would need to arrange insurance and collection.

If you would like more information or pictures of certain parts of the pre-amp please let me know and i'll be more than happy to post the pics here or direct to you.

£400.00 ovno

IMG20230623172642.jpg

IMG20230623172653.jpg

IMG20230623172708.jpg

IMG20230623172713.jpg

Edited by Petey
Sold
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Petey said:

Have you checked the wanted ads? There was someone after one of these a few weeks back or so. 

Yes, thanks for the tip off but couldn't find them

Might have been this one Petey 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey hey, I’ve just found this listing! I’ve messaged you but posting here too, am hoping this is still available!

If not, hoping someone might see this and being to direct me to another - finding it tricky to find one!

thanks all,

Benni

• Petey changed the title to Avalon U5 Pre-amp/DI Box SOLD