Why become a member? ×

PENDING TRADE Two Barefaced Retro 210s - black grills - *SOLD*
£950
Wellingborough

Hi all,

Decided to amend my set up a bit and on the look out for a steel grill Barefaced 410 (8 ohm)....

So I'm now looking to sell two of my retro 210S' with black grills - £475 per cab.

Switchable between 4 and 12 ohms (8 ohms when run in parallel on 12ohm setting), tolex is the current iteration (no peeling) and they come with black dust jacket covers. 

Both are in great condition as pictured, one has a small graze to the Barefaced badge which I've zoomed in on. 

The modular set up provides great flexibility as standalone or pair....horizontal or vertical set up.

I'd be happy trading with a Barefaced 410 with cash my way. 

I travel between Kettering and stevenage regularly, I'm down to blackbushe early June. I won't be posting these as I don't have the packaging required. 

Any questions let me know, hopefully enough pics below. Thanks ✌️

DSC_2305.thumb.JPG.bc99005280d487da8fa2484fa5ab8f31.JPG

Edited by Salt on your Bass?
  • Like 6

I have one of these, and they are splendid indeed. I can only imagine what two sound like! Good price too. Good luck, they shouldn’t  hang around.

Edited by ossyrocks
  • Thanks 1

• Salt on your Bass? changed the title to PENDING TRADE Two Barefaced Retro 210s - black grills
3 hours ago, notpastoriusnonono61 said:

Hi there saltybass!

I'd be happy to relieve u of one of ur 210s cabs for £475 (to add to my existing 210)

Could collect this Friday 2nd June?   (driving from Chester)

Bw

Roger 

Thanks Roger, I'm afraid I've agreed a trade at this point which is all going ahead. 

• Salt on your Bass? changed the title to SOLD/ TRADED Two Barefaced Retro 210s - black grills