Why become a member? ×

Ibanez EHB 1000s 4 String headless bass in Sea Foam Green Matte - *SOLD*
£750
Bristol

Jay J

Ibanez Headless 4 string Bass for sale. Has been modified and is now all passive. Very light, weighing 6 pounds. American basswood body, 5 piece roasted maple and walnut neck. Stainless steel frets. Schaller S Locking strap pins. Neutrik locking jack. Aguilar DCB D1 pickups with dual ceramic bar magnets. Control cavity copper shielded. Volume for each pickup and a tone control. Original Bartolini BH2 pickups and active 3 band EQ circuitry included. Wooden control knobs.  Finger ramp and Gig bag included. Excellent condition, little used. In person, cash only, Bristol area or will negotiate travel..

DSCF8811.JPG

DSCF8812.JPG

DSCF8813.JPG

DSCF8814.JPG

DSCF8815.JPG

DSCF8817.JPG

DSCF8818.JPG

DSCF8819.JPG

DSCF8820.JPG

DSCF8821.JPG

DSCF8822.JPG

DSCF8823.JPG

Edited by Jay J
Sold
  • Like 6

On 23/05/2023 at 13:05, Marc S said:

Lovely looking bass :) 
Are you sure about the weight? 6 pounds is incredibly lightweight. (My ageing back finds such things ever more important).

I believe these are chambered, so body is very light and of course, no headstock either.

• Like 1

On 23/05/2023 at 13:05, Marc S said:

Lovely looking bass :) 
Are you sure about the weight? 6 pounds is incredibly lightweight. (My ageing back finds such things ever more important).

I just put mine on the kitchen scales.  3.05kg or 6lbs 11 oz.  I'm never really sure what is meant when quoting lbs in a decimal format but assuming 8oz is 0.5lb then mine is 6.7lbs.  So it is in the same ball park as the Op's instrument.  Mine is stock so has the Barts, a 9V battery and plastic knobs.  And if balance is a thing for you: you can pretty much put the neck where you want it and it will stay there.

I bought mine so that I had something light that I could fit in a guitar case so that I could take it when travelling for work.  I actually use more than that though, as a Jam Night I play at is on a very small stage and it means I can stand up front with the singer without being too worried about whacking her on the head😀 .  I enjoy playing it.

• Like 1

• Jay J changed the title to Ibanez EHB 1000s 4 String headless bass in Sea Foam Green Matte Sold