Why become a member? Ɨ

Yamaha BB1024- Tobacco Sunburst- price drop - *SOLD*
Ā£575
Morecambe

lee650

I want to get a new rig, so I'm selling a few things so for you delectation šŸ˜

Ā 

Yamaha BB1024 bass guitar in Tobacco Sunburst finish. This bass features a 3 piece Alder body, a 5-piece Maple/Nato neck, and a 21 fret Rosewood fingerboard.

Ā 

Also has the very lovely Vintage + bridge with thru body or bridge steinging (currently through Bridge)as well as a split blade alnico V pickup in neck position and a single blade ceramic pickup in bridge position.

Ā 

The pickup gives a very warm and smooth P bass sound, as good as Fenders twice its price, adding the Jazz Blade gives it the unique biting Classic BB tone. All in all, it's a very warm and organic sounding bass and sounds really deep with flats (currently string with nickel rounds)

Ā 

I have the weight at roughly 9.7lbs

Ā 

I have made some slight modifications to this, as I gad a beautiful Dark Tortoise pickguard made for it, so it has a vibe of the Newer BB's ,as im no good with a drill i fitted this with pickguard adhesive, but ive been assured its reversable if its not required.I also replaced the original Knobs with metal Art Deco esq ones which I feel complement the bass (sorry I don't have the originals)

Ā 

The previous owner bought this new and, as such its in fantastic condition, with only a couple of dings and some very light scratching on the back of the lower horn. Currently has a medium low action, I've struggled to get this really low without buzz, so I'd say a pro setup may be needed for that. However this thing with a higher action and flats is sublime.

Ā 

It also comes with one of the best gigbags I've seen on a production bass.Ā 

Ā 

SOLD!

Ā 

Trades for decent NEO 112s considered GK/EBS or Bergantino would be welcome. I'm also on the lookout for GK 700/1001rbii, fusion 550 or legacy 500/800, or maybe EBS Reidmar 750

20230514_162823.jpg

20230514_162922.jpg

20230514_163746.jpg

20230514_163713.jpg

20230514_163823.jpg

20230514_163753.jpg

20230514_163809.jpg

20230514_162935.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 12

This is gorgeous and from a great seller!Ā 
Ā 

I want to keep my Shuker J but dang this is the profile of something Iā€™d like to downsize to - bet it sounds amazing!

Ā 

out of curiosity, whatā€™s the weight?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ander87 said:

Ā 

I want to keep my Shuker J but dang this is the profile of something Iā€™d like to downsize to - bet it sounds amazing!

Ā 

I'm at work currently Ander, I'll get an idea tonight and update the post šŸ˜

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Ander87 said:

Ā 

Ā 

My scales arnt great so ive added a bit and I've got this at 9.7 lbs Anders, not featherweight, but a highly quality bass and built like a tank.

I'll try and get some better scales.

Edited by lee650
  • Thanks 1

• lee650 changed the title to Yamaha BB1024- Tobacco Sunburst- price drop
  • lee650 changed the title to Yamaha BB1024- Tobacco Sunburst- SOLD