Why become a member? ×

Tobias Renegade 4?

Horizontalste

I've been looking out for a 4 string to add to the heard & considered most of the usual suspects but I've since decided to try something a bit different to my norm.

There's a Toby Renegade 4 on Andertons that I keep going back to look at but I know absolutely diddly squat about them.

Sure I could use Google & then "I'd know everything about them" but nothing beats the good old honest'a'god hands on experience that's often found right here within this great community!

So what'dya know? Anyone had/have one?

What's the craic?

Well it's here, & thankfully Andertons put new strings on. It had horrid looking green things on.

Haven't plugged it in yet but first impressions are good.

Nice & light, all the harmonics are there & the neck is lovely so hopefully it'll meet my expectations.

Really good condition for the age, couple of marks on the body around the jack but that's not an issue at all. I've brought it (& sold/selling most of my others) to play it pretty exclusively so it'll no doubt end up with a few more battle scars.

I need to take some relief out of the neck & adjust the string height to my liking & when we've had some proper bonding time I'll do the nbd thing.

• Like 1