Why become a member? ×

Spector Bass For Sale With Spector Hard Case. Model? NS2000? NOW £495 - *SOLD*
£595
Bury St Edmunds

phsycoandy

Hi, I'm not an expert on Spector basses, there seem to be a myriad of models so if any one can help identify the model that would be helpful.

Taken in a trade, she's a Korean made Active bass with neck thru design and the Spector carved curved body profile, finished in trans black over a flamed maple top.

She has no dings just some light play swirls and the odd small mark. The Spector hard case is in great condition and is included with the sale.

NOW £495

Shipping is £35 £25 UK.

thumbnail_IMG_4208.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4210.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4211.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4213.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4209.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4212.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4213.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4214.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4215.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4207.jpg

Edited by phsycoandy
  • Like 5

I have an orange one, always known it as an NS-2000, but I don't know how correct that is to be honest. They're a model above the legend, the body shape is more figured and they've got the thru-neck. Had mine nearly 18 years and it's never going anywhere. I've played £1k+ basses that don't feel as nice. I've seen them crop up inn recent years for similar money. With the hardcase I certainly think you're in fair territory, never seen the fitted case before.

• Like 2

Thanks bobbass4k, so she's probably an NS2000 active.

Just a note the protective film is still on the control cover and the back of the tuners, and all electronics work as the should, forgot to say that.

I believe the hard case is worth £150 new.

shipping is £25 not £35!

Edited by phsycoandy

• phsycoandy changed the title to Spector Bass For Sale With Spector Hard Case. Model? NS2000?
  • phsycoandy changed the title to Spector Bass For Sale With Spector Hard Case. Model? NS2000? NOW £495
  • phsycoandy changed the title to Spector Bass For Sale With Spector Hard Case. Model? NS2000? NOW £495 **SOLD**