Why become a member? ×

New Bergantino Super-Pre

fretmeister

If you could ask @Doodthat would be great. Having a different speaker profile in each preset in a covers band would be a bonus! 
so preset 1 could be the nxt212, 2 would be the 115 etc. handy when swapping about between genres. 😃

Edited by bassfan
More info added.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

looking at Bergantino amps for the first time. I am looking at rig that can cover doing small gigs and home rehearsals/practise. do I go super pre or do I push for the bi-amp or forte hp ( and keep saving to get just a 1x 12 or 2x10 Bergantino cab in time)? can I run this head out to DI into PA like a pedal? And practise at home without a cab plugged in? 

On 09/07/2023 at 09:59, thewebow said:

Did you ever do a review?

I've submitted my full feature video and column review, so it's in the system over at Bass Gear Magazine! I'm just editing up another four video reviews for them and another two on the way  Busy, busy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/09/2023 at 17:19, Tripehound said:

Enjoyed the review - thanks. Was MIDI considered for this device do you know?

Not at the time, but the architecture I suspect is MIDI compliant even if it hasn't been implemented... yet. I am certain Super Pre has a lot of miles left on the clock knowing the DSP on board. 

• Like 1