Why become a member? ×

Vincent Akkurat PJ5 - *WITHDRAWN*
£2500
Sussex

Dee-bass

As new condition, comes with a white plate as well as the tort I ordered from Vincent. Has had a full set up by leading UK luthier Andy Warnock & plays & sounds incredible. This is a beautiful high end bass with some very unique features & is extremely light & well balanced. Outstanding passive vintage tones from this beast. 

Honeycombe chambered body

Dual Trussrods

Haussel Pickups 

Hipshot Tuners 

Comes with the high quality gig bag

The bass is fitted with a brand new set of Diadario XT strings. 

Far too many features to mention & a very unique instrument that's made in Germany. Check out these high end incredible instruments at Vincent's site. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Dee-bass
  • Like 13

Just got one myself, it’s a great instrument. Flawless playability. Really great if you’re after a kinda modern r’n’b, jazz, soul tone but in a classic passive Fendery format. So light too!

The blending between the two pickups is the most sensitive I’ve experienced, really cool. 

Edited by Scoopdude
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoopdude said:

Just got one myself, it’s a great instrument. Flawless playability. Really great if you’re after a kinda modern r’n’b, jazz, soul tone but in a classic passive Fendery format. So light too!

The blending between the two pickups is the most sensitive I’ve experienced, really cool. 

Just checked them out on YouTube - this is a great video review. 

• Like 1

Played a 4-string one of these at the Bass Gallery recently. Super impressed. Really light, really rigid with loads of sustain, dead straight neck and had a super low action with no buzz. Walked away questioning everything I thought I loved about my 4 vintage Fenders. Tone was not sterile at all, plenty of character, but with modernity in the sound.

• Like 2

• Dee-bass changed the title to Vincent Akkurat PJ5 (Withdrawn)