Why become a member? ×

£225 GBP ! FAUXDERA Yin Yang Fretless, Chinese copy of the butterfly brand ! - *SOLD*
£275
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

€250 EURFAUXDERA Yin Yang Fretless, Chinese copy of the butterfly brand, with lots of cosmetic flaws, but very well set up and very easy to play.

NO TRADES!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE
!

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €250 Euros (£225 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros) !!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect working condition and very easy to play, but it is a Chinese copy with all the faults that go with it.

Here are the specifications :

Body: 2 pieces of ash with two very thin maple and walnut veneers for the Yang and thick wenge for the Ying

Neck: bolt-on in 1 piece of maple with a "catch-up" on the side at the heel

Fingerboard: wenge

Fretless: 24 positions, now, correctly marked, with round mark symbolizing the Yang at the end of the fingerboard

Headstock: 2 + 2 Yin (wenge) Yang (maple of the neck)

Pickups: Fauxdera fake EMG PJ kit totally passive (J in 60's position and black round Ying between it and the bridge)

Controls: volume, blend, active/passive switch, bass and treble

Preamp: Fauxdera

Tuning Machines: Fauxdera

Bridge: Fauxdera

Strings spacing at bridge: 19mm

Nut: Fauxdera Genuine plastic

Strings spacing at nut: 10mm

Knobs: Fauxdera metal snap-on

Scale: 34 inches

Hardware colour: black

Truss rod: one, double action, 100% functional

Finish: very thick transparent varnish

Country of origin: China

Serial number: N.A.

Year: 2020

Weight: 4,470 kg

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be delivered in its beautiful polystyrene box, like the fish at the auction.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally.

It is fitted with a new set of Rotosound RS 66 LC steel strings (40 - 60 - 75 - 95) which sound very good on this fretless.

This fretless sounds great with all the mwah you want, even with the stock Fauxdera pickups and electronics.

The wood has moved before the very thick varnish was applied (it's Chinese) which tore the veneer that was varnished like that (so it won't move anymore), and the neck has some finishing flaws, but it is fully playable.

I put, on the side of the neck, self-adhesive and fluorescent markers in the right places, which was not the case before (and I "erased" the old markers with an indelible black sharpie).

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is used with knocks, scratches, marks and poor workmanship which are the Chinese signature for this kind of instrument.

SOLD 250 EUROS AS IS, about half the price of a vaguely new imported Chinese one, so don't hesitate to ask for more information.

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Edited by Hellzero
Price drop!
  • Like 7

19 hours ago, lamp said:

I bought a 5 string fretted version of this right here - and honestly… phenomenal for the money. Plays/sounds/feels great. I prefer it to my Stingray 5 (I’m genuinely not smoking anything…)

Please send your Stingray to me, and I'll buy you another "Fauxdera"

;)

• Haha 6

• Hellzero changed the title to £225 GBP ! FAUXDERA Yin Yang Fretless, Chinese copy of the butterfly brand !

Bump for a great guy to deal with! 

BTW my "imperial" 5 is kind of great with the Pope preamp u sold me. 

Great little bass for the money really and yours looks alike. 

Glws

Edited by k-sad
  • Thanks 1

• Hellzero changed the title to ! SOLD ! FAUXDERA Yin Yang Fretless, Chinese copy of the butterfly brand !