Why become a member? ×

Mesa all valve 15" combo

ben604

I am always nervous of someone who is listed as having been an eBay member for many years and with no transaction history (this guy has only one feedback comment from four years ago and not a single transaction since), always makes me think (rightly or wrongly) that some dodgy shark has assumed a defunct/dormant eBay address

[quote name='Clarky' post='471312' date='Apr 24 2009, 09:50 AM']I am always nervous of someone who is listed as having been an eBay member for many years and with no transaction history (this guy has only one feedback comment from four years ago and not a single transaction since), always makes me think (rightly or wrongly) that some dodgy shark has assumed a defunct/dormant eBay address[/quote]

Not always. It's taken me three years to build up 19 feedbacks. I only sell stuff here and there, and I think it's been a year since I last sold stuff. The ad looks legit enough, plus it's collection in person so I assume he'd take cash on collection.

[quote name='maxrossell' post='471323' date='Apr 24 2009, 09:10 AM']Not always. It's taken me three years to build up 19 feedbacks. I only sell stuff here and there, and I think it's been a year since I last sold stuff. The ad looks legit enough, plus it's collection in person so I assume he'd take cash on collection.[/quote]
It's taken me two years to get just over 30 feedback, some of us just don't use it all that often!
(and some people don't leave feedback :) )

Agree with Max Rossell if cash on pick up how can it be a rip. Only thing to watch for and this obviously applies to anything to bid is to buy not to try - note he will not accept returns on it. If u turn up and its obviously a dog (you dont need to hand over the money i suppose) or it turns out later it goes on fire after 45 mins of running. Alas Buyer beware.
Bet it sounds sh*t hot tho!!! If my back wasnt wrecked by years of humping (gear that is!)...................