Why become a member? ×

Feedback For Geilerbass

Huge Hands

I know this is not very bass related, but I just purchased a trombone from Mark (Geilerbass).

I cannot believe how efficient he was, even when I was saying "no rush", he had pics taken and the thing parcelled up and sent to me within what seemed like minutes!

Was all done by PM, shame we didn't get to meet up, but it was just a bit too far for me at the moment!

It's a tragedy the whole thing was soured by Parcelf*****force and their incompetence. This isn't the first time for me, so my personal advice is not to use them! If anyone thinks this is legally dodgy, let me know and I'll send you my horror stories to back it up! I did get it in the end though.

Anyway, back to the important bit, feedback for Mark.

Top bloke, and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

I'm off to have a blow! :)

Cheers,

Stew (Huge Hands)

• 1 year later...

Deal with confidence with the fine Mark 'Geilerbass'!

Nice to meet you Mark, I hope that your new acquisition keeps you busy and happy - as I'd said in my PM, if you need any more help with configuring the X3 I'm happy to help!

Definite positive feedback here!

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Huge thanks to Mark for the sale of his Trace Elliot head. Extremely efficient and well organised for pickup and all my questions were well explained very well. Highly recommended to deal with and top guy to boot.
Pleasure meeting you Mark, cheers.

• 1 year later...