Why become a member? ×

Eventide H90

Salt on your Bass?

Looks like eventide have leaked some info. I'm really interested in this, even though I've just readded an H9 to my board. 

FB_IMG_1667975809361.jpg.0557630e5f7f81fb03b6d06bb635ca43.jpg

Most extensive info I've seen so far:

https://vintageking.com/blog/2022/11/eventide-h90-pedal/

EVENTIDE H90 FEATURES

To get a better sense of how much the Eventide H90 has to offer, feast your eyes on the lengthy list of features below.

Preloaded with 62 effect algorithms and hundreds of program presets

Includes all 52 effect algorithms from the H9 Max Harmonizer with enhanced features and improvements

10 new effect algorithms: Polyphony, Prism Shift, Bouquet Delay, Head Space, Weedwacker, Even-vibe, Wormhole, Instant Flanger, Instant Phaser, and SP2016 Reverb

New low-latency Polyphonic Pitch Shifting with SIFT (Spectral Instantaneous Frequency Tracking) technology

ARM-based architecture lays the foundation for new and exciting creative effects.

Use two algorithms at once per Program

True spillover between Programs

Route effects in series or parallel

Instrument or Line level operation

Two mono inserts or one stereo insert can be positioned anywhere in the signal chain

Dual mode for processing two independent stereo signals at once

Five push-turn knobs for more tactile control

Two expression inputs for pedals, up to 3-button auxiliary switches, and CV signals

Use H90 Control software to edit Programs, create lists, and update firmware on a Mac or PC

Built-in tuner

H90-InstantFlavor.thumb.jpg.2af6010fa08bd021d38367ff01f7cceb.jpg

H90-SpaceWaves.thumb.jpg.ec987f85f801cdeb5c6cd191524bb2aa.jpg

• Like 1

Not sure about the form factor/performance interface, with what appears to be just on/off and then patch up and patch down footswitches.

For serious live use you'd need to use it with a MIDI patch select pedal which means it would be better as rack mount unit, rather than a large pedal.

7 hours ago, BigRedX said:

Not sure about the form factor/performance interface, with what appears to be just on/off and then patch up and patch down footswitches.

For serious live use you'd need to use it with a MIDI patch select pedal which means it would be better as rack mount unit, rather than a large pedal.

Doesn’t actually look to be that big, but I do think these are really best as part of a midi controlled board