Why become a member? ×

Reduced £1,150: Fender USA Professional Precision V Bass Black/Maple - *SOLD*
£1400
Essex or London

Risk101

Lovely 2016 USA Professional 5 string Precision bass in the relatively rare black/black/maple colour combination.

The original Fender P Pickup has been replaced (included in the case) with a Seymour Duncan "Quarter Pounder". The bass has also had a SD Musicman Stingray Ceramic pickup professionally fitted in the bridge position making it a versatile instrument if you want more than the classic “P” sound (which it does brilliantly)

The controls are volume/volume/tone. Bass is completely passive, so no battery worries in gigs!!

Bass weighs in at a comfy 4.2kg on my scales, which is good for a 5 string Fender as many of you will know.

Comes with original moulded hard-shell case and all the case candy including keys, truss rod tool, allen keys and info sheets.

Collection from Essex or London or will arrange insured courier to you.

IMG_8930.jpg

IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

IMG_8936.jpg

IMG_8937.jpg

IMG_8938.jpg

IMG_8939.jpg

IMG_8940.jpg

IMG_8935.jpg

Edited by Risk101
Sold
  • Like 14

• Risk101 changed the title to Reduced £1,150: Fender USA Professional Precision V Bass Black/Maple

See, this is what I don't understand with Fender buyers...

The pickup combination alone should mean that people should be climbing over each other to get to this.

You have the traditional P pickup which has featured on virtually everything since the beginning of time and the humbucker which has featured on nearly everything else since 1977. Seemingly everything that a bass player would want and yet it hasn't sold - and it's been available since Bonfire Night. Passive and light too...

Madness I tell you!

I can't get on with maple boards otherwise I'd be making an offer

• Like 1

• Risk101 changed the title to SOLD: Fender USA Professional Precision V Bass Black/Maple