Why become a member? ×

NPsM (new pedals month!)

bassfan

For a man that doesn’t really use that many pedals I seem to be acquiring them rather rapidly! 

Going through a phase of Helix’s I decided that as good as they are, I like a pedal for it’s dedicated job, coupled with going completely backline free I thought a nice DI was on the cards. 

im a sucker for a filter and a rather nice 3leaf Groove Regulator popped up I couldn’t resist. I thought I needed a chorus pedal to play with and put a wanted add up for an MXR bass chorus deluxe or a source audio Gemini. I had offers of one of each almost immediately- yep, my will power crumbled. In my defence the Gemini also has other attributes not just a chorus that I may use. 

After all that, the new board needed setting up and the DI was on my mind as was a compressor. Sitting around on Sunday I happened to message my old mate @walshy… little did I know that 20 minutes later his Bassrig and Cali76 were boxed up and ready to ship. Damn, that was a costly afternoon. 😂

Here they are, minus the MXR which should be here tomorrow…. Now time to wire them power them and decide which filter to keep on the board! 

90B623E3-84B2-4617-BAAF-3B4D3B859E2E.jpeg

C5D26FB8-046A-4836-AAAB-790C9B210032.jpeg

• Like 5