Why become a member? ×

F/S Fender Precision Bass MIJ 2002 (Q serial number) £695 - *SOLD*
£725
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

Hi folks

SOLD ELSEWHERE

Up for sale here is my MIJ P bass in gloss black. The bass is in good condition overall with just some dings and marks on the body.  The fretboard is a beautiful piece of dark Rosewood and with the dark tort p/guard looks great, a classic look.

It is only for sale as I am coveting another bass that is f/s.  If I miss out I will withdraw this from sale immediately!

I think the pickguard is an upgrade by a previous owner.  In addition the bass now sports an Alan Dingwall ‘Bravewood’ P pickup.  The pickup was new when I acquired it on this forum (from @walshy) and sounds great.  Really nails the vintage P bass tone to my ears.  The bass weighs just under 9lbs by my scales and is currently wearing some flatwounds and will come with a fairly basic but pretty new gig bag.

As it's not full original (pickup and probably the pickguard)  I'm going to offer it at a decent price to you good people.  Price is £725 collected from me.  I'll deliver within 50 miles for free, and will be happy to travel further for some petrol money.  I do have some packaging and a hardcase now so I post for a contribution towards the hard case & P&P costs.

Some pics below but please let me know if you want to see anything in more detail:

Edited by ead
  • Like 13

• ead changed the title to F/S Fender Precision Bass MIJ 2002 (Q serial number)
  • ped unlocked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ead changed the title to F/S Fender Precision Bass MIJ 2002 (Q serial number) £695
  • ead changed the title to SOLD Fender Precision Bass MIJ 2002 (Q serial number)