Why become a member? ×

orange 115 bass cab

hi guys just put up my cab on ebay and wanted to get a few more people checking it out,

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=320361304414&Category=58719&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D1[/url]

as it says the cabs like new been gigged 3 times? used at practice, but not since i got my ampeg.

upgrading to a 610 for the band rather than getting the 410 to go with this.

any q's just ask me here or thru ebay.

andy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Musicman20' post='473819' date='Apr 27 2009, 10:39 PM']I wouldnt worry....ebay isnt doing well for anyone at the moment.

I've just bought one new before I saw this...whoops.

Seriously good cab.[/quote]

hope you dnt mind me asking but how much did you pay for it new?

they are awesome! but my pro 6 will destroy it on a gig! and it a bit excessive for bedroom practice lol

Hey

They are retailing for £466 everywhere.

I paid about £450 after haggling but it was brand new not even opened so did quite well. It even smelt dead new. Ace.

Yeah, I use it for practice in my room hahaha! Its capable of 400W, and its 8Ohm isnt it. I will mainly use it with the matching 4x10 to have oodles of tone.

Great cabs. Talk Bass has a proper 1x15 shootout somewhere and this cab did exceptionally well.

Good luck. Ebay is sh*t...I lost a bit of cash on my cheap old Peavey cabs on there.... :)

[quote name='Musicman20' post='474174' date='Apr 28 2009, 01:23 PM']Hey

They are retailing for £466 everywhere.

I paid about £450 after haggling but it was brand new not even opened so did quite well. It even smelt dead new. Ace.

Yeah, I use it for practice in my room hahaha! Its capable of 400W, and its 8Ohm isnt it. I will mainly use it with the matching 4x10 to have oodles of tone.

Great cabs. Talk Bass has a proper 1x15 shootout somewhere and this cab did exceptionally well.

Good luck. Ebay is sh*t...I lost a bit of cash on my cheap old Peavey cabs on there.... :)[/quote]

yeh it is indeed

ive played thru a full stack at a guitar shop near me sounds awesome!

yeh see i think 300 is a good price just got offered 220 for it.

• 2 weeks later...