Why become a member? ×

Price drop to £600 Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass short scale. - *SOLD*
£900
Hertfordshire

WishIcouldplay

Now sold Price drop to £600

Up for sale is my Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass. Never gigged hence in as new condition. As you will see from the photographs i have swapped out the stock bridge with a black hipshot (this appears to be everyones recommendation and I have to say it makes a real difference in sound and re stringing etc.) The stock bridge is included. Also included is the Gibson gig bag with the various bits and pieces as supplied with the Bass

DSC02679.JPG

DSC02680.JPG

DSC02681.JPG

DSC02682.JPG

DSC02683.JPG

DSC02684.JPG

DSC02685.JPG

DSC02686.JPG

DSC02687.JPG

DSC02688.JPG

Edited by WishIcouldplay
  • Like 7

• WishIcouldplay changed the title to Price drop to £850 Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass
  • 3 weeks later...
  • WishIcouldplay changed the title to Price drop to £750 Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass
  • WishIcouldplay changed the title to Price drop to £700 Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass
  • WishIcouldplay changed the title to Price drop to £700 Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass short scale.
  • WishIcouldplay changed the title to Price drop to £600 Gibson Les Paul Tribute Bass short scale.

I’ll say it again , those are really nice little basses. They’re light , and with the pickup in the classic sweet spot they work much like a Pbass. The simplicity of two knobs. 
And they just happen to be a short scaled set necked Gibsons. 
They really are fun to play.

On 27/11/2022 at 12:38, msb said:

You don’t need no girlie contours.

Sounds like an alternative version of Another Brick in the Wall.  With apologies to Pink Floyd fans everywhere as well as all lyricists....

You don't need no girlie contours

You don't need no neck control

No body carving in the workshop

Luthier leave that bass alone

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...