Why become a member? ×

WARWICK STREAMER STAGE II NT 4 (ex CRY FOR SILENCE)

Captain Bass

If you havn't ever played a Streamer Stage II then you are missing out, this bass is not to be confused with any cheap Warwicks with chunky ass necks, this bass is the real deal! This bass is soo tight - from the neck to the body to the sound! it is a great and very diverse instrument with superior tonal qualitys.

Times are hard and I cannot justify owning such an expensive bass atm.

[b]STREAMER STAGE II NT 4[/b] RRP £3,445.00
(BORN - 17th September 2002)

THROUGH NECK
SCALE LENGTH: 34" (LONG SCALE)
24 FRETS
OIL FINISH
MEC ACT JJ4
3-WAY ACTIVE ELECTRONIC
CUSTOM INLAYS (YING YANG)
AFZELIA BODY
OVANGKOL NECK
WARWICK 2 PIECE BRIDGE
WARWICK BASS MACHINE HEADS GOLD

If anyone cares this was the bass that I used to record my bass parts on CRY FOR SILENCE album "THE GLORIOUS DEAD" (VISIBLE NOISE) -
[url="http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=775944"]HMV[/url]

There is a little wear on it where it has been played but no major marks/dents/problems.

[b]PICTURES[/b]
[attachment=24080:DSC00801.JPG]
[attachment=24079:DSC00796.JPG]
[attachment=24078:DSC00782.JPG]
[attachment=24082:DSC00818.JPG]
[attachment=24081:DSC00813.JPG]
[attachment=24084:DSC00823.JPG]
[attachment=24083:DSC00821.JPG]

[b]PRICE - [s]£1400[/s], [s]£1300[/s], [s]£1200[/s], [s]£1100[/s], [size=4]£950[/size][/b]

Regards,
ANDY

Edited by Captain Bass

[quote name='Captain Bass' post='464818' date='Apr 17 2009, 11:15 AM'][b]PICTURES SOON - WAITING FOR A SUNNY DAY TO TAKE OUTSIDE[/b]

[b]PRICE - HMMMM[/b][/quote]

Get a couple of teasers up and a ballpark figure :)

dude. I have no intrest in your bass.
I can't really stand slapping and popping
I get bored by so many of the supposed greats that folk post vids off up here.
but your stuff is impressive! especcially the first minute. (its not 'blood bath' by saso is it? it sounds familiar)

[quote name='LukeFRC' post='467638' date='Apr 20 2009, 05:05 PM']dude. I have no intrest in your bass.
I can't really stand slapping and popping
I get bored by so many of the supposed greats that folk post vids off up here.
but your stuff is impressive! especcially the first minute. (its not 'blood bath' by saso is it? it sounds familiar)[/quote]
Hey thanks, that peice is one of my own solo bass songs i am recording atm.
I have never heard of 'saso'?
I would be interested to hear them? they got a myspace?

cheers

[quote name='Captain Bass' post='464818' date='Apr 17 2009, 11:15 AM']I really love this bass and it's breaking my heart to do this but I don't have the cash to buy any suitable cabs for my Ampeg SVT 4-PRO. Plus I have a new lover - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhxITFate5Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhxITFate5Y[/url][/quote]

Damn..wow.. that was amazing!! :|

Z
xx

[quote name='Sting2007' post='467679' date='Apr 20 2009, 05:51 PM']Hey that Dirty Blonde sounds like sex ! Whats that little melodic thing you do 0:18 to about 0:31 sounds gorgeous ! Dont want to sound cheeky but do you have tab for that little part would like to try it myself.[/quote]

Hey thanks, that part at 0:18 is a strum to tap passage I wrote a while ago but never had anywhere to use it, I have a few like that knocking around gathering dust!

I plan to do TAB for the whole song when I have finished recording it, I shall put it on my myspace page along with the MP3 when its complete.

Cheers

[quote name='d4dve' post='467681' date='Apr 20 2009, 05:53 PM']Hey Andy,

Love the clip. So much more melodic than the vast majority of "happy, slappy, copy-cat dross". The Warwick LE Dirty Blonde in the clip sounds really cool. Is she a keeper?

Regards,

Dave R.[/quote]

Thankyou very much, that means a lot to me!

Yes she is a keeper, we are a very happily married couple! (thanks to Gilmour)

Cheers,
Andy

[quote name='Captain Bass' post='468136' date='Apr 21 2009, 09:51 AM']Yes she is a keeper, we are a very happily married couple! (thanks to Gilmour)[/quote]

Hey Andy, glad you and that Dirty Blonde are making sweet music together, you do her a lot more justice than I ever did - that slap track is awesome. The 'ray is doing great, I had all the old circuits retro wired in and we've been happily gigging since. I'm taking it to Womad Abu Dabi this weekend - it's a well travelled bass.

Sorry for the thread hi jack.

R

[quote name='gilmour' post='468379' date='Apr 21 2009, 12:42 PM']Hey Andy, glad you and that Dirty Blonde are making sweet music together, you do her a lot more justice than I ever did - that slap track is awesome. The 'ray is doing great, I had all the old circuits retro wired in and we've been happily gigging since. I'm taking it to Womad Abu Dabi this weekend - it's a well travelled bass.

Sorry for the thread hi jack.

R[/quote]
Cheers Rob mate! glad you dig the vid, yeh she's truly great and very trustworthy for a Dirty Blonde! ;-)

Glad you and the Musicman are getting along, im glad she went to a good home and she gets to travel the world with you!

Ah what a happy ending for us both!

Regards,
Andy