Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass 2003 USA Black & Maple With Original Case Now £785 - *SOLD*
£815
Lancaster

ash

Black and maple 2003 Fender US Precision Bass with original case. This instrument was my main bass for some time but a tendon issue means I’ve switched to a slimmer necked Musicman. The Precision weighs around 4.1kgs and is in great condition. The nut was replaced some years ago by Jack’s instruments repairs in Manchester. It’s the version with graphite rods and the S1 switch but this was bypassed and a normal pot replaced the switch - I’ll include the original so that it can be restored to stock. The original case booklets are included. The case has a few stickers on it but is sound. The bass is wonderful I have nearly sold it a couple of times but changed my mind but it hasn’t been played since I got my Musicman and I have an older P bass that has the sentimental attachment. 

There are scuffs and dings and one touched up spot near the strap button - as pictured. Neck is lovely with two minor dings and the trussrod turns and works as it ought to.

There is a little lacquer chip and a hairline crack at the fingerboard end where the trussrod access is - this has been checked and it is cosmetic only.

I may regret selling this one as it’s been the best modern era Precision I have owned.

No trades, pickup preferred. I can post but at cost to buyer. A lovely USA Precision for under £800! 

Edited by ash
Sold
  • Like 18

• ash changed the title to Fender Precision Bass 2003 USA Black & Maple With Original Case Now £785
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ash changed the title to Fender Precision Bass 2003 USA Sold