Why become a member? ×

TRADED: F-Bass BN6 with custom options

nobodysprefect

Okies, I've found that my Skjold 6 and the Smith that used to be CrazyKiwi's cover all my tonal needs. This is a bass that needs to be out there, played.

The optinal features are:
AAAAA Highly Figured Flame Maple Top
Figured Ebony Fingerboard
Chrome Hardware

Which would put this this bass at about USD7k list price. This is a great bass period. The condition is excellent- there are some minor dings, but the neck and frets are in excellent+ condition.

[s]I'm asking GBP2200[/s] or partial trades, instruments that can be easily flipped are preferred - warwicks, fenders, music man, lakland and so forth. Guitars also welcome but are simiarly subject to the 'flippability test.' I think Fullrange would happily answer any questions about me as a seller, but then again, he's a fellow bass-a-holic so there you go...

[b]Now reduced to GBP1800[/b]

Edited by nobody's prefect

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='464533' date='Apr 17 2009, 12:58 AM']glad you're loving the Smith NP :)[/quote]

Sure am. Kinda weird to have the second or third best Smith tone I've heard at my disposal. Melvin Davis has the best, I think, and this bass is neck-to-neck with Patitucci's tone on his first album. Mais naturellement, de gustibus non disputandem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a quck thumbs up for NP from me - as I've mentioned in another of his for sale threads:

[i]I also wanted to say that if anyone is at all wary of trading with NP becuase he's based in Finland then they needn't be.

Apart from being a really nice guy he's 100% reliable to deal with. I actually bought quite an expensive bass from him & he shipped it over to me before I'd even paid any sort of deposit. In fact it actually arrived at my house (perfectly packaged) before my money transfer had gone through :)[/i]

[quote name='molan' post='536502' date='Jul 9 2009, 03:02 PM'][i]I also wanted to say that if anyone is at all wary of trading with NP becuase he's based in Finland then they needn't be.
[/i][/quote]

Those pesky Finns - constantly emailing me telling me I’ve inherited a fortune :)

I too have dealt with Ville and sold him a Smith 6 bass earlier this year. Great guy to deal with and would recommend him to anyone

Paul

[quote name='Platypus' post='536893' date='Jul 10 2009, 01:44 AM']Those pesky Finns - constantly emailing me telling me I’ve inherited a fortune :)

I too have dealt with Ville and sold him a Smith 6 bass earlier this year. Great guy to deal with and would recommend him to anyone

Paul[/quote]

Thanks Paul - and sorry for referring to this as 'CKs Smith' all the time.

[quote name='nobody's prefect' post='537005' date='Jul 10 2009, 08:17 AM']Thanks Paul - and sorry for referring to this as 'CKs Smith' all the time.[/quote]

Ahh, no problem Ville - good luck with the sale that's a great bass your selling there

• 1 month later...

[quote name='nobody's prefect' post='463774' date='Apr 16 2009, 11:21 AM']Okies, I've found that my Skjold 6 and the Smith that used to be CrazyKiwi's cover all my tonal needs. This is a bass that needs to be out there, played.

The optinal features are:
AAAAA Highly Figured Flame Maple Top
Figured Ebony Fingerboard
Chrome Hardware

Which would put this this bass at about USD7k list price. This is a great bass period. The condition is excellent- there are some minor dings, but the neck and frets are in excellent+ condition.

[s]I'm asking GBP2200[/s] or partial trades, instruments that can be easily flipped are preferred - warwicks, fenders, music man, lakland and so forth. Guitars also welcome but are simiarly subject to the 'flippability test.' I think Fullrange would happily answer any questions about me as a seller, but then again, he's a fellow bass-a-holic so there you go...

[b]Now reduced to GBP1800[/b][/quote]

Many thanks to NP for the really comfort in our TRADE! Recommended.
Video and some photos from my firsts concerts with F-Bass BN6 with custom options below in my links:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG-yG1hkFRg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG-yG1hkFRg[/url]

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/Oleg.Grisin"]http://picasaweb.google.com/Oleg.Grisin[/url]

Edited by Mister GO