Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1212L for sale***SOLD***

DirkThrust

This is a 2x12 with tweeter, it's rated at 4 ohms and 800 watts. It's the light version fitted with Neo drivers so tips the scales at a featherweight 42lbs. It's the latest revision and is under a year old and in new condition. These are probably the loudest, punchiest small cabs you can buy. They have a great sound for rock music especially if you're trying to compete with guitarists who play too loud.

I'm selling because I've just taken delivery of a Barefaced Compact and having used it today at band practice it suits the sound of my band better than the Schroeder. I'm looking for £450.

You can collect it, or I will meet halfway at my own cost. I can also deliver it for the cost of my diesel @£0.10 per mile, which is cost only, I won't make a profit on it. I would rather not ship it so please don't ask.

Edited by AndyMartin

[quote name='Finbar' post='466827' date='Apr 19 2009, 05:22 PM']I need a second one![/quote]

Funny, I looked at this, thought "Do I need a second one?" and concluded that nobody could possibly need a second one.

I suppose I could keep one for home and one for rehearsals, but it's not like they weigh anything or you need a van to fit them in. I put mine in the glove compartment of my girlfriend's Daihatsu once.*

* Nearly.

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='467840' date='Apr 20 2009, 08:54 PM']Funny, I looked at this, thought "Do I need a second one?" and concluded that nobody could possibly need a second one.

I suppose I could keep one for home and one for rehearsals, but it's not like they weigh anything or you need a van to fit them in. I put mine in the glove compartment of my girlfriend's Daihatsu once.*

* Nearly.[/quote]

You're right...
Nobody *[i]NEEDS[/i]* a second one. However this is my rig:

I *am* a mentalist of course... (Someone needs to buy AndyMartin's 1212L quickly, or I'll just add it to my ever expanding "Rig of Ultimate Doom". ...Then you'll be sorry.) :)

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='467872' date='Apr 20 2009, 09:41 PM']You're right...
Nobody *[i]NEEDS[/i]* a second one. However this is my rig:[/quote]

:) :rolleyes: :D

Are those 3x10 cabs on the top? I didn't know he did 3x10s.

And what power has that Aggie amp got?

Well it's an expensive rig if nothing else!

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean this post to sound disparaging, I'm sure it sounds the dog's danglies.

Edited by thisnameistaken

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='467910' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:45 PM']Are those 3x10 cabs on the top? I didn't know he did 3x10s.[/quote]
They look like and older version of the 21012...

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='467910' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:45 PM']And what power has that Aggie amp got?.[/quote]
That Aggie looks like a DB-680, in which case it's just a pre-amp and I would guess the Powersoft amp in the bottom of the rack is doing all the heavy lifting.

All in all, a pretty monster rig :)

Edited by ~tl

[quote name='GremlinAndy' post='467872' date='Apr 20 2009, 09:41 PM']You're right...
Nobody *[i]NEEDS[/i]* a second one. However this is my rig:

I *am* a mentalist of course... (Someone needs to buy AndyMartin's 1212L quickly, or I'll just add it to my ever expanding "Rig of Ultimate Doom". ...Then you'll be sorry.) :D[/quote]

Speechless :) :rolleyes:

I hope you wear earplugs