Why become a member? ×

Pair of Ashdown ABM 4x8 mini Cabs - *SOLD*
£300
Devon

SOLD

Hi,

Im looking at the possibility of changing my cab setup, so have these available.

I got them as part of a rig as a more compact/portable solution to my all valve CTM and full 4x10. The cabs have done a great job, but, Im only ever using one, so thought might look at a different single cab option.

They are the original 4x8s, not the newer (taller) ones. They're well used, but, fully functional, and sound great. 600w at 8ohm... And mega compact (18" x 18" x 15") although relatively weighty.

Happy to sell, or trade for something - must be compactish, single cab. Can add pics when I'm next in the studio. Due to the weight, I'd say collection only.

Any questions, please ask.

ABMMini48Cab-5b67f092121fc95975e31d8f7a8607de.jpg

Edited by alexjbassist
Sold
  • Like 3

By all accounts these are fab cabs.  But having successfully tottered round various venues at the Dereham Blues Fest last week carrying my BF 210, head, bass, bag of cables, etc. I have realised with full force the virtue of ultra-lightweight cabs.

Edited by lownote

On 15/07/2022 at 08:44, lownote said:

By all accounts these are fab cabs.  But having successfully tottered round various venues at the Dereham Blues Fest last week carrying my BF 210, head, bass, bag of cables, etc. I have realised with full force the virtue of ultra-lightweight cabs.

There’s a 4x8 Ashdown for sale on Facebook for £100 in Norfolk !

Its been up for sale for a while so I guess someone could snag it for £75 !! 

Edited by BassAdder27

Just now, BassAdder27 said:

There’s a 4x8 Ashdown for sale on Facebook for £100 in Norfolk !

Yeah thanks. Its been there ages. I gave up trying to pin the vendor down on when we could meet up. 

Can’t believe these are still here! Great sounding, tight and loud cabs. Used a pair for a while and they lacked in no department. Absolute no brainier of a buy. Only sold to lessen the load. I’d have them myself if distance wasn’t an object. Absolute bargain. GLWTS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• alexjbassist changed the title to *SOLD* Pair of Ashdown ABM 4x8 mini Cabs *SOLD*