Why become a member? ×

RICKENBACKER BASS COPY FOR SALE £300

geofio

RICK 4001/3 COPY BASS FOR SALE, MINT CONDITION , NO DENTS DINKS, CHIPS ANYTHING LIKE THAT. PLAYS REALLY WELL SOUNDS LIKE A RICK AND FEELS LIKE A RICK, I HAVE OWNED THE GENUINE ARTICLE AND THIS COMES PRETTY CLOSE, SET NECK WITH BINDING ON BODY AND NECK. FIREGLO FINNISH, HIGH QUALITY FINNISH. NEED CASH THATS WHY ITS UP FOR SALE OTHERWISE I WOULD BE HANGING ON TO IT. CHEERS GEORGE 01294 604281 07707351915 ***** THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST THE BASS IS NOW SOLD.*******

Edited by geofio

[quote name='budget bassist' post='463268' date='Apr 15 2009, 06:22 PM']I'm glad you decided to type it all in capitals, otherwise i'd have had no idea what it was you were selling...[/quote]
Thank god you put two full stops at the end of your sentence, otherwise I wouldn't have detected the sarcasm.

All facetiousness aside, that's a no' bad modern copy with a better bridge than the original Rick. Price isn't too bad for these dark times either.

But mate - chuck that bit of scribbled paper you've stuck on the TRC away, m'kay? Fools no-one. :)

J.