Why become a member? ×

Had my first shot of a valve amp last night

Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' post='461060' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:29 AM']I've always wanted to try a trace 4x12" as well. I missed out on getting one a few months ago as it was too far away to collect.[/quote]

if you pm thornybank, I think he may have a trace v-series 4x12? if not it's a 2x15 v-series in the same size box.

[quote name='Delberthot' post='461060' date='Apr 13 2009, 10:29 AM']I've always wanted to try a trace 4x12" as well. I missed out on getting one a few months ago as it was too far away to collect.[/quote]

they are awesome! but the one i use sometimes is like 25yrs old? probs more? and im constantly worried bout breaking it lol, doubt i ever would tho

andy

[quote name='DanFold' post='461275' date='Apr 13 2009, 03:18 PM']Right, Not played through my Orange for 2 or 3 weeks... and i dunno what it is... but the sound of it has changed. It sounds better than gods bass amp now!

But, Our guitarist has a Trace Elliot V8. Cant wait to play it/steal it...[/quote]

yes still it! the v4 wicked! the v8 will be sick! i imagine it weighs a bit tho, doubt you'd be able to run away with it?

andy