Why become a member? ×

Jazz Bass: Sadowsky RV4 (HOLDING) or Bacchus V4 (£599 incl)

eubassix

Need to shift one as I only really need 1x J bass and also need the ££.

The [b]Sadowsky[/b] came via a trade and is a decent example of the Metro RV4: Metroline [b]RV4[/b] Olympic White/Rosewood Fingerboard, Alder Body, T/shell Pickguard, Noise-Free Sadowsky Pickups, Vintage Tone Control Installed, Sadowsky fitted Case. Has suffered some dings (see photos) but these are mostly on the bottom edge and back (nr. rear cover), plus one small chip. There are a couple of very minor ones on the top but, as you can see in the photos, the visisble part(s) of the bass & neck are just fine.
Comes with the original Sadowsky fitted case - also good condition with minor scuffing on edge(s).
[b]£on-hold/sold[/b] (inclusive of delivery).

The [b]Bacchus[/b] I bought as a clone-replacement for my Me'shell Celinder whilst it was away. Specs are: [b]Bacchus Woodline J - Classic[/b]; Alder body; Maple neck with vintage finish; Rosewood 22F board; HMC-JB-ALV Pickups; Vol + Vol + Tone; Tuners - Reverse action Gotoh GB11W; Bridge - Vintage, Spiral type. Comes with a gig bag.
There's a bruise/ding (lacquer not broken) on the 'E' side of the neck, around F11. Not felt in play. Otherwise it's excellent (some minor marks on the bodu y, but so minor they're unable to photo). Really excellent Vintage feel, sound and typical of the Bacchus quality. Not seen another in this colour.
[b]£599[/b] (incl.)

If you want more photos, PM an email address.
PayPal Payment would have to be 'Personal' (no charges) or +4%. Other payment methods also fine.

Edited by eubassix

• 3 weeks later...