Why become a member? ×

Laney Digbeth Preamp Pedal - *SOLD*
£120
Falkirk

Delberthot

I have owned this for about 3 weeks.

The preamp pedal that I originally ordered went missing on Beef Island (Yes that's actually a place) so after 3 or 4 weeks I contacted the guy I bought it from and got a refund. Suddenly it began moving again, back and forth between various depots in Miami before finally leaving the USA and heading over to me. I contacted the seller again to let them know it was on it's way, finally received it and paid for it.

In the meantime I had bought this pedal instead of the missing pedal.

I'm really impressed with it. there's a good range of tones available from nice and clean to grindy overdrive and the ability to mix clean and dirty signals together.

It has active & passive inputs, an effects loop, aux in and headphone output so you could use it for practicing silently at home. Plus pre and post EQ DI and ground lift.

I had toyed with the idea of using both and using this as a dirt pedal but I like to keep things as simple as possible, plus I already have a Boss ODB3, so have decided to sell this one.

Any way it's minty fresh with the added bonus of velcro on the underside so it will go straight onto your board. It's never left the house, in fact it's never left my living room. The pictures make it look like it's really dusty but in fact these are white flecks that are part of the design of the graphics on the pedal

I am looking for £115 plus postage which comes in at £9 with a choice of either Parcelforce 48 or DPD. Or best offer

20220304_191637.jpg

20220304_191641.jpg

20220304_191646.jpg

20220304_191654.jpg

20220304_191705.jpg

20220304_191744.jpg

Edited by Delberthot
  • Like 2

• Delberthot changed the title to Laney Digbeth Preamp Pedal SOLD