Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS112 & 112NT

Marcus

Hi Guys,

I've never ever put a "Feeler" on here but there is potentially a cab going that i'd like and I'd need to move my pair of Aguilar 112's to fund it

They're in pretty much Mint condition as they've been in their covers all the time except when they've been used.... I've never gigged them or even used them in a rehearsal but I can tell you these little buggers Kick it out big time !!!

I purchased them lightly used a couple of months ago, they're just over a year old in total.... and well looked after.

With covers, I'm after £450 collected from the North East

If the cab i'm after sells then i'll have to withdraw them......... So don't hang around !!!

I'll get some pics up at the weekend but i'm pretty sure everyone knows what they look like

All The Best

Mark

Edited by Marcus

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='457791' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:33 PM']I might be interested in the one with the tweeter, but I can't collect...[/quote]

Hiya..... at this stage i'd like to see them go as a pair,

Pompey.... I don't think you could be much further away from Sunderland if you tried :)

ATB

Mark

[quote name='Marcus' post='457797' date='Apr 8 2009, 08:42 PM']Hiya..... at this stage i'd like to see them go as a pair,

Pompey.... I don't think you could be much further away from Sunderland if you tried :)

ATB

Mark[/quote]

:rolleyes: yeah I am pretty far away...

I can't afford to take both though, so let me know if you do end up splitting them.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='457816' date='Apr 8 2009, 09:06 PM']Would you ship them? If you won't split I'd consider buying them both and selling the one I don't want...[/quote]

In principle I'm comfortable with shipping.....

ATB