Why become a member? ×

*SOLD PENDING* Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0

Dubs

It pains me to do it, but I’m downsizing my rig as it’s worth a lot and I’m not gigging at the moment and this situation doesn’t look to be changing any time soon.

So, I present to you all, my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 -

You all know what it is and what it does. This is in fantastic condition and has only ever been used at gigging levels once for a 45 minute set. Cosmetically there are one or two tiny blemishes on the black paint, but these are hardly noticeable and could be marked in with a black permanent marker to make them unnoticeable if you were so inclined to do this.

It includes the original Genz Benz gig bag.

I’m after a firm £430 posted. I would consider a trade for an amp+cab or combo of a value up to about £300.

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='lee650' post='455030' date='Apr 5 2009, 11:41 PM']HHMMM tempted by this!!
How would you describe the sound? I heard they are made in china how well made is it? - lee[/quote]

There’s a good thread about it here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=26110"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=26110[/url]

Anything I tell you will be completely biased as I’m trying to sell it, but it’s a really versatile little thing. You can tune in some dirt from the pre tube or you can turn the pre down and EQ it for some really deep warm tones. It’s hard to describe tone, but whatever “tone” is, this has tons of it and tons of power :rolleyes:

There are quite a few reviews around on these, and the prices have recently gone up in the UK due to the GBP being worth about as much as the Zimbabwean dollar :)

EDIT: I posted the wrong link :D

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='lee650' post='455720' date='Apr 6 2009, 06:32 PM']That;ll teach me to sleep on it, you snooze you lose :)[/quote]

You’re potentially third in line if buyer #1 and then buyer #2 drop out…

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='455730' date='Apr 6 2009, 06:44 PM']Happy Birthday Bud ;)[/quote]
Thanks mate :)

[quote name='Rowbee' post='455736' date='Apr 6 2009, 06:49 PM']Downsizing your rig Ben? How much smaller can you get than a Shuttle 6.0? :D[/quote]
:rolleyes: yeah I was kind of thinking that myself…

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='455723' date='Apr 6 2009, 06:34 PM']You’re potentially third in line if buyer #1 and then buyer #2 drop out…[/quote]

AAWWW thanks mate, giz a shout, ps happy birthday!!- lee