Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Squire Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass. NOW SOLD!

cLepto-bass

I'm selling this bass:

[url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0326608500"]http://www.squierguitars.com/products/sear...rtno=0326608500[/url]

I'll add pictures just as soon as i can.

This really is a beautifull bass, it plays and sounds awesome. Its in really good condition, only one or two very minor marks. Looking for £150.

I need to sell it because i'm moving to a much smaller place soon so its got to go, along with a load of other bits which i will add soon.

Any questions, dont hesitate.

NOW SOLD!

Edited by uzzell

[quote name='jim_bass' post='454407' date='Apr 4 2009, 11:17 PM']Am interested, but what is the condition of it? Do you have a photo of your actual bass rather than a stock one?[/quote]

Cheers for the interest. The condition is what i would call very good. One or two very minor marks but completely playable and sounds as new. I've only had it for 3 or 4 months. I will post pictures up tomorrow (5th) so that you can see for yourself. Hopefully you will agree.

Thanks again.

[quote name='carlitos71' post='454630' date='Apr 5 2009, 01:12 PM']I'm interested. Where are you based? how much would it be to deliver to London?
Thanks[/quote]

Cheers for the interest again. I'm based in Swindon, which isn't that far away from London. As for delivery, at a guess i would say about £25 should be enough to cover it. Pick up would be prefered but if it means i have it to send it to have it off my hands then i can.

I will add photo's in the next hour or so.

Hope this helps.

[quote name='51m0n' post='455612' date='Apr 6 2009, 04:07 PM']How much does this weigh??

If its a monster its no good to me, but I quite fancy playing recklessly out of tune :)[/quote]

Not sure of the exact weight i'm afraid but it is definatley alot lighter than my Fender Marcus Miller bass i had a while ago, incredibly light compared to a Rickenbacher 4003 i once owned and quiet i bit lighter then my current Sandberg. In short it is definately not a monster. I would honestly say that if you've ever pick up any Squier bass before then you will know what to expect.

As for the 'playing recklessly out of tune' part, that sure is fun. Especially if you have a 'pitch perfect' guitarist that is funny to wind up, that is brilliant fun.

I hope some of this helps.

[quote name='uzzell' post='455724' date='Apr 6 2009, 06:36 PM']Not sure of the exact weight i'm afraid but it is definatley alot lighter than my Fender Marcus Miller bass i had a while ago, incredibly light compared to a Rickenbacher 4003 i once owned and quiet i bit lighter then my current Sandberg. In short it is definately not a monster. I would honestly say that if you've ever pick up any Squier bass before then you will know what to expect.

As for the 'playing recklessly out of tune' part, that sure is fun. Especially if you have a 'pitch perfect' guitarist that is funny to wind up, that is brilliant fun.

I hope some of this helps.[/quote]

You sir, have a PM :) !!

Lovely to meet you today Chris.

Got to have a bit of a go with it once I'd got it back, my son was gobsmacked - he had no idea :) - sounds absolutely gorgeous through his Berg, I'd never believe it wasnt a Fender (and a good one) if I didnt know, lovely fast neck. Its as light as you said too, got to be the most comfortable jazz I've played. Sorry - thats probably rubbing salt into the wound a tad....

Sure we'll bump into each other again sometime, maybe you'll let me have a closer look at your Sandberg (looked lovely!)?

[quote name='51m0n' post='460248' date='Apr 12 2009, 12:07 AM']Lovely to meet you today Chris.

Got to have a bit of a go with it once I'd got it back, my son was gobsmacked - he had no idea :) - sounds absolutely gorgeous through his Berg, I'd never believe it wasnt a Fender (and a good one) if I didnt know, lovely fast neck. Its as light as you said too, got to be the most comfortable jazz I've played. Sorry - thats probably rubbing salt into the wound a tad....

Sure we'll bump into each other again sometime, maybe you'll let me have a closer look at your Sandberg (looked lovely!)?[/quote]

I'm glad to hear your pleased with your new purchase, all the best to your son.

Brilliant doing business with you.

Regards.