Why become a member? ×

Fodera bass.

G MAjor

hi, it's for sale in the bass gallery in camden, alex suggested this site, as an option so here i am, looking around! if anyone is interested then i can pretty much meet them and show them it, it will not be put in the post! Victor sighned it for me at the flecktones gig in shepards bush 20th of jan07, can't afford to keep it! paid 5400.00 from the bass gallery 14 months ago, it is mint,

[quote name='Machines' post='47861' date='Aug 20 2007, 07:01 PM']Can you post proof you own this bass ?

Excuse the hostility - but you only signed up today and first thing you do is sell a £4k bass :huh:.[/quote]

Basschat: Guilty until proven innocent. :)

[quote name='Toasted' post='47987' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:33 PM']Basschat: Guilty until proven innocent. :)[/quote]

It was a fair question though especially seeing the circumstances, sometimes being a bit intuative saves your ass, but instead we just find out that its genuine...no harm done!!!!

[quote name='E_MaN' post='47992' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:40 PM']It was a fair question though especially seeing the circumstances, sometimes being a bit intuative saves your ass, but instead we just find out that its genuine...no harm done!!!![/quote]
what do you expect? oh it's a wind up? i've logged on to sell a bass, you can't hold no groove if you ain't got no pocket!

Good luck with the sale. I saw you post this on the Bass Vault.

4K is a good price. Once you have lived with the fodera tone nothing else is the same.

If you have never lived with the fodera tone, you have never lived.I agree that 4K for any bass is a obscene amount of money but Fodera tone does work in most bands unlike some high end boutique basses.
3 year waiting periods on custom orders and scarce used examples have pushed prices through the roof.

[quote name='Toasted' post='47987' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:33 PM']Basschat: Guilty until proven innocent. :)[/quote]
and ....why do i have to prove i owne the bass ? it's obviously gonna be a delivery, so i'm gonna turn up and say oh i was only kidding!! i just wanted to meet a bass chat member! .?

[quote name='G MAjor' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:48 PM' post='47997']
what do you expect? oh it's a wind up? i've logged on to sell a bass, you can't hold no groove if you ain't got no pocket!

MB1. :)

And you cant buy this bass if you aint got deep pockets!.

[quote name='G MAjor' post='47997' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:48 PM']what do you expect? oh it's a wind up? i've logged on to sell a bass, you can't hold no groove if you ain't got no pocket![/quote]

Forum's are places to chat. This site is primarily a place to get and give advice as well as talking bollocks. Most posters have a known history of buying and selling. There's a feedback forum here so you can aget an idea of who is trustworthy, which is probably all of us. I have done a number of deals with very nice people.

So yes a first post selling a Fodera is possibly a wind up or that you logged on to sell a bass. Try loot or soundonsound.

[quote name='CS2' post='48007' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:00 PM']Forum's are places to chat. This site is primarily a place to get and give advice as well as talking bollocks. Most posters have a known history of buying and selling. There's a feedback forum here so you can aget an idea of who is trustworthy, which is probably all of us. I have done a number of deals with very nice people.

So yes a first post selling a Fodera is possibly a wind up or that you logged on to sell a bass. Try loot or soundonsound.[/quote]
i will engage in forums and if you look around iv'ev looked around! i logged on to this site because i was advised too! and ,,,, and how on earth am i gonna sell a 4k bass on line? and rip someone off! it's imposible, i'll be daelivering this piece of rain forest myself, not in a 4.6 HSe i might add! it's a bass.. i'm skint .. the 6months rent is due and it's rare as hens teeth! so come jump the que,, and quedos! yin and yang ,,, i'm getting it!!

[quote name='G MAjor' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:12 PM' post='48018']
i will engage in forums and if you look around iv'ev looked around! i logged on to this site because i was advised too! and ,,,, and how on earth am i gonna sell a 4k bass on line? and rip someone off! it's imposible, i'll be daelivering this piece of rain forest myself, not in a 4.6 HSe i might add! it's a bass.. i'm skint .. the 6months rent is due and it's rare as hens teeth! so come jump the que,, and quedos! yin and yang ,,, i'm getting it!!

MB1. :)

FREE DELIVERY....cant say fairer than that!

[quote name='G MAjor' post='48003' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:54 PM']and ....why do i have to prove i owne the bass ? it's obviously gonna be a delivery, so i'm gonna turn up and say oh i was only kidding!! i just wanted to meet a bass chat member! .?[/quote]

Step back and think about it! People/scammers try a lot dafter things via Gumtree/Loot/eBay; it isn't unprecedented for 'unusual' sales to be offered on this forum. You gave no indication as to how you wanted to be paid, where the bass was... you get the picture. There are some genuine members who simply want to look after others and you can not take umbrage at people looking out for each other, can you?

As has been said, bang straight in with a £4,000 sale... a brief introduction and some history behind your purchase/sale would have put minds at ease and piqued interest.

[quote name='G MAjor' post='48018' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:12 PM']i will engage in forums and if you look around iv'ev looked around! i logged on to this site because i was advised too! and ,,,, and how on earth am i gonna sell a 4k bass on line? and rip someone off! it's imposible, i'll be daelivering this piece of rain forest myself, not in a 4.6 HSe i might add! it's a bass.. i'm skint .. the 6months rent is due and it's rare as hens teeth! so come jump the que,, and quedos! yin and yang ,,, i'm getting it!![/quote]

Ok hope you sell the bass and have a bump.

[quote name='CS2' post='48029' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:24 PM']Ok hope you sell the bass and have a bump.[/quote]
anyways, cutting to the chase, Victor Wooten fans around? i think he 's great! oh what a stir a 'ballance' and two parts become one symbol can cause! any details just ask i'm cool for cats!

[quote name='G MAjor' post='48003' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:54 PM']and ....why do i have to prove i owne the bass ? it's obviously gonna be a delivery, so i'm gonna turn up and say oh i was only kidding!! i just wanted to meet a bass chat member! .?[/quote]

Buddy, I totally agree with you. I was defending you with my trade-mark biting sarcasm :)

[quote name='funkyhobbit' post='48001' date='Aug 20 2007, 09:52 PM']Good luck with the sale. I saw you post this on the Bass Vault.

4K is a good price. Once you have lived with the fodera tone nothing else is the same.

If you have never lived with the fodera tone, you have never lived.I agree that 4K for any bass is a obscene amount of money but Fodera tone does work in most bands unlike some high end boutique basses.
3 year waiting periods on custom orders and scarce used examples have pushed prices through the roof.[/quote]

It's still on Bass Vault 7000 bucks or (£3,520.78)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='48035' date='Aug 20 2007, 10:38 PM']It has to be asked, did you take the time to look in the 'wanted' section?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=638&st=0"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=638&st=0[/url][/quote]
yep. did do and marcus has been messaged! thanks, lets hope it's quick and painless"!