Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Markbass Marcus Limited Goldline 800 amp head
£450
Northants.

fretmeister

67080454_10157138892378726_7707286450093

Selling my Markbass Marcus Limited Goldline 800 amp head (the cab went already, so ignore that and the wireless unit) as my tonal tastes have changed a bit lately and I'm using my other amps.

Full details are here: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/marcus-limited-800/

Basically, it's a powerful 800W amp with a really versatile EQ system that has a 5 band regular EQ (with tonal centres that are much more sensible than the 4 band on the regular LM series) and then a Parametric from 500hz to 12Khz, and the "Old School" variable low pass filter if you want to get, err, old school. 4 ohms minimum load.

It works perfectly, sounds great with a variety of cabs, and will do everything from old reggae / dub through to Miller's super bright tone, if you have a cab with a tweeter in it.

And just as important - it looks like Iron Man's colours!

mcu-1-iron-man.jpg?fit=1200%252C675&f=1&

The price includes the Markbass amp bag that is an optional extra that cost me nearly £60 at the time. I'll do a photo of my actual one in a bit, but this is a STOCK photo.

http://www.markbass.it/media/filer_public_thumbnails/filer_public/2c/0b/2c0b27f5-9949-41dd-8131-7f3239aa682e/markbass_amp_bag_small.jpg__1980x1980_q85_subsampling-2.jpg

The bag is designed to leave the amp in it while the amp is in use. Just unzip the front and rear flaps.

Price: £450 including the bag, collected from Northants where it can be tried out. 

Insured postage is available on top if you need it delivered. It's light enough to sent using Royal Mail Special Delivery. 

Edited by fretmeister

• fretmeister changed the title to ***SOLD*** Markbass Marcus Limited Goldline 800 amp head